Chapter 23 Your Mates Can Hold Their Own

Chapter 23

Cameron P.O.V

I watched the group of vampires as they surrounded us

I watched the group of vampires as they surrounded us. I knew that they would pay once Maddy found them, but that didn't mean I wouldn't try to fight most of them off. I knew we weren't close to the palace anymore, since they used their stupid super speed to get us away from Madison. Jason had tried hard to fight them off, but even his bond with Madison wasn't as powerful as hers. I guess being a royal really did enhance your power.

"MADISON!!!!!!!" Nicole screamed, in hopes of her hearing us.

I knew with her abilities that her sense was enhanced, so she could probably hear us. I hope she was safe; she obviously could hold her own, but she was my mate how could I not worry about her.

I shook my head and followed Nicole's lead screaming out Madison's name. A vampire hissed and scratched my arm, making little drops of blood fall to the ground. I felt a small smirk make its way to my lips, but pushed it away. The stupid little vampire just helped us.

I looked over to Jason and Nicole and gestured to the cut closing on my arm. They scrunched their eyebrows, before I made a sniffing motion. A look of understanding crossed their faces as they let the vampires cut them, before fighting back. Madison is bound to smell our scent even stronger.

My wolf growled lowly, grabbing the nearest vampire and snapping its neck. As the sickening crack sounded the other vampires turned to me and hissed approaching me. Jason and Nicole quietly followed behind them, snapping the nearest vampires' neck. I smirked, transforming into my wolf, charging to the nearest vampires, knocking them to the ground.

I felt Maddy trying to link me, but pushed her back focusing on the task at hand. She was powerful, but I was an alpha and I could hold my own from time to time. I bite into the vampires' neck and snapped it off with my jaws, before stomping on the others throat.

My mates scent filled my nose and my wolf howled in my head. I looked over and gave her a wolfish grin. Your mates can handle their own darling.

Madison's laugh rang out the forest, before she shifted into her wolf and lunged at the nearest vampires. I admired her wolf for a moment, before charging to the next set of vampires.

I looked over to Jason and Nicole and saw they were doing pretty well on their own. I felt my teeth elongate and felt my wolf self grow and smirked. Madison's presence made my wolf more powerful, which would not be good for these monsters.

I kicked the nearest vampire in the gut, while grabbing the other with my teeth throwing it at the nearest tree. Growls erupted, as wolves from the palace entered the clearing, surrounding the vampires. 

Well this is about to get interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Done!

I hope you all enjoy

I tried my best to do this, but I really have to go

I have a few things to do and my goal keeps distracting me

Only two more to go

Please

FAN

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

AND INBOX!!!!

I love you all! Happy New Year <3