Chapter 11 Lingerie

"My babies all grown up" Nathan mock cried.

"I never thought this would come Nathan we lost our little girl" Ian fake sobbed.

They were holding each other. It looked.. strange.

"Shut up" I blushed into Cameron's chest.

"Look she's already talking back what have you done to our little girl Cameron" Damon sighed a playful frown as he entered the room.

"Our little innocent-" Blake was interrupted by a "Good morning" which came from Nicole and Jason.

"Morning" I smiled giving them a thankful look.

They nodded and stood awkwardly in the corner.

"Oh!" I jumped up from my seat "I'm sorry you guys can sit anywhere I apologize" I said quickly forgetting they were new.

They nodded sitting down and the packs just stared at them in confusion.

"They are not a harm to us" I began.

How do I say this gently? Oh yeah there is no way to say this gently.

"This is Jason and Nicole they'll be living here from now on" I continued.

"Why?" a member a asked. I stiffened. Crap! How do I say this.

Cameron spoke up for me seeing I was... you know sort of frozen in place.

"Jason is Madison's second mate" he said coolly shrugging.

"How?" most asked while others looked shocked or confused.

"We'll that question should be answered by Madison it is her decision after all" Cameron looked over to me but I didn't move.

Cameron abruptly stood up and took my hand making me relax partly.

"I have two wolves hence forth me having two mates" I stated calmly.

Even though I was calm Selena was a little stiff and I knew Jason sensed it. He stood up taking my other hand calming Selena.

"How come Cameron hasn't gotten mad?" Ashton one of Cameron's friends asked.

"His wolf and Jason's wolf both understand so they will not attack each other and I will not attack his other mate if some people are thinking that" I sighed.

This might be a ling aggravating conversation. I mentally groaned.

The packs nodded still slightly confused. I shrugged taking a seat again finishing my food. At least the questions didn't continue. Jason sat across from me next to Nicole.

"So how are you guy's liking your room?" I smiled.

"Good it's very beautiful thank you your highness" Nicole bowed respectfully.

"No.. you do not bow you are Jason's mate and now part of my family you call me Madison, Mads, or Maddy" I chuckled shaking my head.

She nodded smiling slightly.

Cameron took my hand from under the table and smiled at Nicole and Jason "Same for me call me Cameron".

"Oh Maddy the ball planning! How's it going!" Nathan exclaimed.

"Its fine the invitations have been sent and Sasha will come early so Abby can you lend her a dress" I responded.

"Of course" she smiled wildly.

I nodded before looking back to Nathan.

"The girls and I have gotten our dresses so you guys must get you're tuxes".

Nathan nodded knowing that would be his and Damon's job.

"Oh and we need a designer to make Nicole and Emily's dresses" I added remembering Emily wasn't with us yesterday. And Nicole was new.

"No, no it's fine I can get my own dress" Nicole shook her head ferociously.

"Nonsense you are now part of my family you will get a dress and Jason you will get fitted for a tux" I smiled.

"Don't argue" Nathan chipped in.

"No one can ever change Maddy's mind once she's set on it" Yamin laughed.

Everyone at the table nodded in agreement.

"Tell me about it we had to practically beg her to get the li-" I cut Wendy off glaring.

"The what?" Cameron asked interestedly.

"Air!!" I sputtered idiotically.

I immediately scolded myself mentally. Cam chuckled looking to the girls.

"Well?" he raised a questioning eyebrow interested.

Yasmin gave me an evil smile before looking at Cam.

"Oh you know something for you and or Jason to see her in she could show you guys sooner or later" Yamin smirked.

I mentally cursed as people looked at me. Oh yea mind link. I forgot to put up my block.

"They forced me and paid for them!!!!" I yelled pointing to the girls.

"Hmm I'd actually like to see them... Jason?" Cam chuckled.

"Sure and I'm sure Madison has many to show....Correct?" Jason smirked looking at me.

The girls chirped up telling them how many we bought. I blushed bright red at them.

"Uh-Uh I forbid it you are not aloud to see my sister in very light clothing" Nathan protested.

"If you let them I'll show you mine" his mate smiled sweetly.

"I hate you Wendy!" I yelled once her and Nathan stood up exiting.

Then shivered in disgust thinking of what they were going to do with it. I turned back to my mates and they smirked.

"I swear you two could be brothers" I mumbled.

"Soo...." Cameron drawled out.

"Would you like to show us?" Jason finished.

I looked at Nicole as we wore matching expressions on annoyance. We both raised our hands and smacked their heads.

"Ow!" they both exclaimed.

We smiled at each other. "This might be a great friendship" I smirked.

"I agree" she smirked back.

________________________________________________________________

HERE!

I am done

Hope you like the update

Sorry it took forever

But here it is darlings

Nicole is on the side

Oh and which book should I update

But anyway laters

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

AND COMMENT

Love you all