Chapter 25 Uh-oh...

Chapter 25

Jason P.O.V

I smiled softly at my mate before wrapping my arms around Nicole. She had rushed to the battle sight after hearing that I was safe and was waiting paitently for me as I helped clean up the field as much as possible. Madison and Cameron were barely noticeable as I intertwined my hand with Nicole's, following their lead back to the castle.

"So how's the queen?" Nicole asked, as she swung our hands back and forth.

"Madison's great; she and Cameron are probably discussing ways that they can make the kingdom safer since the battle is approaching pretty fast." I sighed.

"You know I thought that when you met your new mate that things would be a whole lot different, but I'm glad at how things are going. It would be strange if I rarely got to see you after we arrived at the castle." She said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, the relationship between Madison and I mainly is felt by our wolves; in human form its more of a friendly relationship not really sexual." I laughed now fully thinking about it.

"I think that things will change once the mating occurs though. From the stories and myths, it seems that you both won't feel much for one another until you mate."

"You've been reading myths?"

"Well I had to do something to keep my interest while you were busy." She laughed, poking my cheek.

"Let's just get back to the castle; I want you to be safe, we never know when there could be another attack."

*****

Madison P.O.V

"Alright, so I estimate that the battle will be in the upcoming next few weeks, so I want you to be in tip top shape. We never know what is going to be thrown at us, so I expect Madison to stay inside where it is safe and only leave when absolutely necessary." Damon sighed, pacing in Cameron and I's bedroom.

Once we'd arrived back to the castle he's began ranting all the way till we reached my room and still hadn't stopped. Cameron and I had tried to get him to be quiet, but he just wouldn't listen as he listed scenario after scenario. It was weirdly annoying and entertaining at the same time.

"I mean she could literally walk out of the house and boom dead right there. For all we know people in the castle could be spies! Hell maybe I could be a spy-"

"Okay, okay, okay I think you're going a wee bit overboard Damon. I think you should go and relax and later tonight as a family we will discuss everything, but for now I'd really like to spend some time with Cameron, so if you could please get out that would be wonderful." I groaned.

"But this is really important Madison, it's about your safety and I think Cameron would agree with me-"

"Actually, I think Madison and I need some alone time." Cameron ground out huskily.

Damon looked at Cameron and I awkwardly before he pouted childishly, crossing his arms and stomping out of the room. I barked out a laugh, shaking my head at his retreating figure, before looking at Cameron feeling my eyes flicker to my wolves quickly.

Uh-oh...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now I will leave you all guessing about what will happen next ;)

What do you think made Madison react the way she did?

Did you like knowing a little more about Nicole and Jason?

Anyway, I'm going to the start a little first chapter for my newest book coming out later this year! I hope you all are ready, because once one of my stories end, it will be posted and I am just soooooooo excited!

This new story makes me really excited, so I'm going to go and write while I have inspiration.

Bye everyone, have a wonderful night!

👋