Chapter 2 Teasing

When I stopped running I was bent over trying to catch my breath. Looking around I noticed I was somewhere in the forest. How did I get here?

You ran.

You mean I ran all the way here?

Yup.

How do I find the castle?

Just go run straight back.

Thanks but what are we going to do? How am I suppose to kill one of the strongest vampires ever?

I don't know but we'll figure it out. I promise Maddy.

Thanks. Now time to get back to the castle.

Alright we'll talk later.

Bye.

After that short chat with my wolf I started running. The way back seems way longer. Now I could see the sun rising. Ugh i stayed out for that long. When I came to a stop I was in front of the castle doors.

Breathing heavily I opened the doors.

"Oh my god Maddy I was so worried" Cameron hugged me tightly.

"She's back!" he shouted.

"Maddy oh thank god" Yasmin hugged me next.

"Where were you?" she asked.

I put my hand up since I was still breathing heavily from the run. I bent over putting my hand on my knees. Oh god I can't breath. Never will I ever run that much again.

"Maddy!" Nathan ran over. Great more people.

After Nathan more and more people started coming up. I was still breathing hard. Man that run was exhausting. Never again that's a promise. I will never do that again EVER. Once i regained my breath i stood up straight.

"I went running" I shrugged.

"All night?" Yasmin looked at me shocked.

"Yeah" I shrugged again.

"Do you know how worried everyone was?" Nathan crossed his arms. I looked around and he was right everyone was here.

"I'm sorry there was something on my mind" I frowned.

"What was it?" I could hear the concern in Camerons voice.

"I'll tell you later i need sleep" I sighed walking over to the stairs. He nodded and motioned everyone to leave.

I walked up the stairs and he followed me. When we go to the room Cameron came up and kissed me before I could say a word.

"I was so worried never do that again I thought I lost you" he frowned.

I wrapped my arms around him "You know that's impossible" I smiled.

"Good" his arms went around my waist.

"Now I have to get some sleep for our picnic this afternoon" I let go of him.

"You can go" he grinned.

"Yeah Damon said he could handle things today and tomorrow and the day after that for me so we have three days of no work distractions" I smiled.

"Great now get your rest" he kissed me cheek and I went to bed.

______________________________________________

"Sweety wake up" someone nudged my arm.