Chapter 26 Nicole

Chapter 26

Jason P.O.V

A sense of lust ran through my body and I knew something was happening with Madison. Nicole had gone to take a shower and I was sitting bed, waiting for her so we could go to dinner. I quickly opened the drawer next to our bed and pulled out a pen and paper telling Nicole I was going to visit Madison. Placing the message down on the dresser, I got out of bed and rushed toward Madison's bedroom.

As I pushed the door open and Madison looked at me, her eyes flashing momentarily, before each eye took a color of each wolf. Cameron was completely gone, his eyes transformed into those of his wolfs, as he stalked over to Madison. I shut the door behind me and felt my wolf fight for dominance, before letting him out.

(EXPLICT- In Rated R book)

______________________________________________________________________________

Nicole P.O.V

I stepped out of the shower and rung out my short wet hair in the small towel that I'd brought with me, before putting my hair in a wet low ponytail and going back into Jason and I's bedroom. When I stepped inside, he was gone and a note was left in his place. I walked over to his side of the bed and quickly read it over, before placing it down and going to change into something for dinner.

It wasn't the fact that he was with Madison that bothered me, it was just that he had just gone through such a traumatic experience and I was worried about him. Shaking my head, I grabbed a simple light blue long sleeve lace top and a pale pink mid-thigh skirt and silver sandals. I put the outfit on the bed and then grabbed a simple light blue bra and matching underwear, taking off my towel and slipping it on, before throwing on the outfit going to the vanity to do my hair.

Sighing, I took my hair out of its ponytail and brushed it quickly, knowing when it dried it would be in perfect waves. That was one of the few ups about my hair which I loved. I looked around the vanity and grabbed a light pink lip gloss and some mascara, easily applying it, before standing and grabbing my sandals and putting them on.

I frowned looking at Jason's note, wondering if he and Madison were already down at the dinner table. They would probably be late and I'd have to sit alone. I wasn't used to life at the palace yet, but people were pretty nice to me, probably because I was their queen's white wolf mate, mate. That was definitely a weird concept to me, but it was probably weird for everyone else too.

Grabbing my phone, I headed out of my bedroom and to the dining room for dinner. On occasion as I made my way down, I looked at my phone to make sure no one thought I felt as awkward as I really felt. The few people I did end up passing by, gave me small nods of acknowledgement, before going about their day. I unlocked my phone and ran my fingers down the list of contacts, wondering if I should text anyone from the pack how Jason and I were getting along here.

My finger landed on my mother's contact and I clicked it and waited for her phone to grace the line. After a few seconds it did and I smiled at all the questions that rushed out of her mouth instead of a simple hello.

"Hello to you too mom," I laughed.

"Oh dear isn't the palace magnificent?" My mom's dreamy voice went through the phone.

"I don't know I haven't really gone on a tour yet, but from what I've seen it sure is beautiful." I said thoughtfully.

"How's Jason?"

"Oh he's fine, he's actually with Madison right now. There was an attack earlier today and he needed to check on her," I mumbled.

"Ah, that must be difficult for you honey..."

"It's fine mom, I really need to go actually, it's time for dinner." I said, as I reached the bottom of the staircase.

______________________________________________________________________________

Short, I know! But I thought you guys needed an update after all this time.

Anywho, I've got some more writing to do if I want this scene between Jason, Cameron and Madison up soon!

I've been working on updating as many books as possible and I'm happy to say I'm getting there lol.

I hope to get you all another chapter soon!

Also, in the upcoming chapter I will be announcing an ebook giveaway for you all, so stay tuned!

Anyway, later lovelies!