Chapter 22 Date Gone Wrong

Chapter 22

"So I've been thinking..." Nicole started, as we sat on my bed doing our nails.

"About?" I asked, checking my light blue sparkly nails.

"Maybe... We could do a double date thing with the boys, I mean it seems like you're always working and the boys miss you especially Jason since you guys have barely formed a bond and I mean I would like to know the women that is my mates other half if that makes sense..." She sighed.

I looked at Nicole for a moment, before giving her a nod of acceptance. If I were in her position I would definitely want to know her more and I haven't really been giving Jason a lot of time to get to know me since he'd gotten here. This would be good for us I would get to spend time with Cam and get to know more about my mate and his other mate.

"Great! I'll plan everything you have nothing to do, just enjoy! The boys will be so excited!" She giggled giving me a hug, careful not to mess up our newly done nails.

I smiled at her enthusiasm and shook my head, sliding out of my bed and wobbling over to my make-up table. "You up for some blindfolded makeovers?" I grinned.

"Always!" She laughed.

***

"Can I see now?" I laughed, as Nicole led me through, what felt like a forest from all the bird calls I heard and I may or may not have almost tripped a few times since she covered my eyes.

"No, we aren't there yet," I heard Cameron chuckle from beside me.

Yes, they were all involved in planning this. While I was working hard on trying to find out how far away Emily's father was to reaching the palace, these three went into cahoots to plan me 'the best date of my life', as they called it when I tried to coax information out of them. I sighed and let them lead me to the date's destination; we weren't allowed off palace grounds, per Damon's command, for my safety.

"Ok, we're here," Jason announced.

I let out a breath and closed my eyes as Nicole uncovered my eyes, just like she'd instructed when we left the palace earlier. I could hear them whispering to one another as quiet as possible, due to my advanced hearing as a royal, as they seemed to be moving away from me to continue their conversations. I sighed and shook my head feeling for a nearby tree or something so I could lean against it while I waited for them to finally let me open my eyes.

A piercing scream rang around the forest and my eyes snapped open. I could feel eyes on me as I cautiously scanned the forest for my mates and Nicole. Another scream rang out, just as two vampires entered the clearing, "What have you done to my mates," I growled, as they approached me seeming to be carrying a shot of sorts.

"Oh come on little wolf, we're just having some fun..." The one on the right grinned, his yellow teeth becoming exposed.

I growled and used Selena's power to bring the shot to me. The vampire seemed to be familiar with my power, since he continued making his way towards me a grin spreading on his lips. I could feel the presence of someone behind me and through the shot, before turning to the intruder. The vampire looked shocked as I appeared in front of him sinking the shot into his chest.

I felt my claws extend, as I pulled out the little vial from its pocket. My eyes shifted from mine and my wolves as I turned to the other vampires. "Now I really would hate to leave this wonderful party, but I have some mates to find." I seethed, pulling my handy double sided dagger, Ian and Nathan had gotten me to make up for being on Damon's side during training, from my new printed tights.

"MADDISON!" Cameron's voice rang out through the forest.

I felt my eyes sharpen into my wolves and threw the dagger at the nearest vampire, before using my power to throw the other into the air, before dropping him to the ground. A sickening crack echoed and I smiled putting the vial in a hole that I'd made to keep my clothes when I had to shift, for safe keeping.

"MADDISON!" Jason and Nicole's voices rang out, sounding weak and strained.

'I need backup. NOW!' I screamed through my mind link.

'Mads, where are you?' Damon's voice replied urgently.

'In the woods... HURRY! Something's happened; I don't know where the others are!' I panicked.

'We'll be there soon.'

I closed my link and tuned into my wolf senses to find my mates and Nicole. I swear if anything's happened to them Emily's father is in for a rude awakening! I felt my dress tear as I shifted into my wolf and ran to the nearest scent I could find, Cameron's.

Don't worry you guys, I'll find you. I linked to them, with some hope they heard my message...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All done!

I made it a little longer, but you all really deserved it after all that suffering

I would love to stay and chat more, but you know so many more stories to update

I love you all!

Hope you had a great time reading this chapter

It took me forever since I still have that dreaded writers block! :O

Anyway, how's everyone's holiday?

I should get going though...

Sorry guys

Now please remember to,

FAN

SHARE

COMMENT

LIKE

AND INBOX!

Happy Holidays everyone! <3