Chapter 7 Shopping

"Where do you think your going" Yas and I jumped turning around and sighing.

"Thank god it's only you guys" Yas held her heart catching her breath.

"Were sneaking out wanna come" I smiled.

"YES!!!" they exclaimed.

"The guys have been getting on our nerves" Wendy exclaimed quietly.

I laughed "Ok lets go but we have to be really quiet".

They nodded and we quietly made it to the castle doors.

"Guys?" we turned and saw one of the guys.

The girls panicked and Yas thought it was bright to yell "RUN!!!" , laughing we did as Yasmin said and ran to my car.

I heard the guys chasing us and jumped into my car.

"GO!GO!GO!" Yas yelled once I started the car.

I did as she said and stepped on the gas.

"Oh god that was so funny" Wendy laughed.

" Yasmin you had to cause that big of a scene" Nina asked giggling a bit.

"Of course she had too  that's the only way to make things interesting" Amy chuckled.

"Turn on the radio" I laughed.

Yasmin did as I said and turned it on. Once it was on I laughed RUN RUN RUN by celeste Buckingham was playing. (I love this song u should listen to it-on the side)

"Where we going?" Amy asked.

"Getting dresses for the ball and sending invitations" I smiled.

 "I need to pick out for Abby" Wendy smiled.

"Well after we go dress shopping, and send the invites, then we should get lunch and get you a party planner" Amy suggested.

I nodded "Ok and then we can shop more".

"Now that this is done tell us how did the marking happen" Nina raised an eyebrow.

I blushed "We were making out... and it uh sorta got heated... and we... marked each other". Now my face was most likely a scarlet red.

 "You dirty girl" Yas laughed smacking my arm.

"Any way lets ignore Yasmins comment and get the big question over with when are you going to finish the process" Wendy pushed arching an eyebrow and the girls peered towards me.

"I don't know" I blushed even more if that was possible.

"Its settled were buying you lingerie" Yas stated in a final tone.

I choked on air "W-what".

"You heard me your going to need it for when the time comes" Yasmin shrugged. I didn't respond and the others just laughed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"No I refuse" I huffed glaring at the girls.

"Come on Cameron won't be able to resist with you in this" Nina grinned.

"You'll look so hot in it" Amy smiled.

"Again no" I glared.

I was staring at the material trying to dissolve it with my eyes but nothing would happen.