Chapter 14 Back to Work

"You sure?" they asked hoarsely.

I sighed sitting up shaking my head "I want this to be more special".

They both nodded understandingly though I could still smell their arousal as they looked over my body.

"I'm going to take a shower, I would let you two join but I don't think you'd be able to control yourselves" I smirked jumping out of the bed.

They groaned and I laughed silently closing the bathroom door behind me. Looking into the mirror i stared at the girl before me. The one who was beatened and tormented was gone leaving a whole new person.

I smiled at my reflection before taking off my undergarments and heading into the shower. I had to clear my thoughts about what happened in the bedroom, my wolves were acting restless.

_________________________________________

"Bye guys I have some work that I've been neglecting" I sighed.

"You'll be at dinner though, right?" Cam asked hopefully.

I didn't say anything and he got the message nodding sadly.

"I'm sorry, just--"

"I know tell them to bring you your dinner" he murmured.

I nodded giving him and Jason a quick peck on the lips. I promised Damon I'd only take a few days off and my works probably piling up by now.

Walking towards the office I remembered that I needed to check up on the food and decorations. The clothes were already set so... yeah just food and decorations. The invataions were probably sent I'd have to double check it.

Signing I walked the short way towards my office humming quietly.

___________________________________________

I took a seat at my dsk and stared at the stack of papers on my desk. I haven't been here for like 3 days and all this already grew twice its normal size.

Sighing I picked up the first paper and read it through. It was basically a document from an Alpha asking for permission to expand their land. I stamped the agreement on top and put it on the clear side of my desk in one of the holders for land expansion.

I puled out the next paper and quickly read through it. It was a missing child from a pack nearby. I sighed it was probably a vamp I'd have to get someone to check it out. I moved the paper right next to me and thought of who I could ask.

I would have to help them find this child before the ball, I wouldn't want them to be upset to not have their child at a celebration for the kingdom.

I'd have to contact the twins they work faster then anyone else in the staff. Quickly contacting them I told them the situation and they responded quickly informing me they were heading out.

___________________________________________________________

"We brought you your food" Cam sighed walking into my office Jason following closely behind. I looked up from the 10th expainsion permit and nodded at them before stamping it.

So far I have seen 5 missing peoples reports, 10 expansion permits, 20 packs asking for traianing, 25 invitation for dinner, and 15 reports of viewing of vampires. I sighed looking at the pile, i haven't event made a dent yet.

"You want some help?"

I looked up at Jason and shook my head "Its fine".

"Jason she's as stubborn as a child who wants candy" Cam whispered exhaustedly.

I stood from my desk and went up to get my food from Cameron. I gave him a quick peck then gave Jason one befre heading to my desk taking a bite of my bread and going back to work.

"Is that all you're going to eat?" Jason asked.

"No I'll finish it later I just have work to do" I sighed taking the next xheet of paper.

"Do you want us to file these for you before we go" Cameron asked.

I shrugged reading the paper. It was another missing persons report I quickly contacted Todd and Laura and gave them the information from the letter.

The quickly responded with an okay and I grabbed the next paper. I could see that Jason and Cameron were still here and sighed.

"Fine you can file the stuff but then go get some sleep" I murmured.

They nodded and I looked down at the next sheet of paper. A dinner invatation from the Shadow ground pack. I put it on top of the others before Cam grabbed the pile.

"Were gonna have to go to some of these" I informed him.

"Yeah I know" he nodded putting them away.

I grabbed the next paper,

Dear your Highness,

I am looking forward to the ball you are having there is some news I'd like to deliver to you. The vampires have threatened my pack and I would appreciate if the young children and teens could stay there, I will also be leaving my daugher along with them please help our pack members as we are in need of your help.

Alpha Blue Moon.

I quickly picked up my phone and looked through the contacts. Of course I had to accept them staying here. Quickly clicking on the Blue Moon pack contact I moved the paper away and grabbed the next one waiting for the Alpha to answer.

"Hello Alpha Blue Moon speaking"

"Hello Alpha Blue moon this is Madison"

"Your highness what an honor"

"I just wanted to inform you that it is alright for the pack children and teens to stay here we'll take good care of them here, in turn I'll send you a few warriors to help your pack"

"Thank you your highness"

"Please call me Madison"

"Alright thank you Madison this means a lot to my luna and I, we will see you at the ball"

"Goodbye Alpha Blue Moon"

"It's Craig"

"Alright, Craig"

We exchanged another goodbye and I looked at the next paper. I noticed the guys were gone and all the messy piled papers were gone.

Ok now its time for a long day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here u all go

Sorry I haven't been on in a while

I was working on publishing a book

it came out on June 3 on Amazon, Barnes and Nobels, and Google play store.

Its called 'The New Girl' by Moisa J Wroy

It was a book i wrote in 7th grade before I found out about wattpad.

Anyway I'm sorry for my Absense

I am working on another book as well so that is also keeping me busy

Anyway I hope you like this update

Sorry if its random

I love you all

don't forget to

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

AND INBOX

Bye all :-)