Chapter 4 Freaking Out

Why am I white and not Black? I asked my wolves.

This is my form Selena replied.

But i didn't know a wolf could have two forms

Only 2 wolves have the ability to have to wolves it's quite rare Selena explained

Is this how i'm suppose to beat Emily's father I asked

Yes your very powerful but you need the other rare wolf

How will i find them i don't know if their a girl or boy

Their male the goddess specifically made a male and female

And as for how to find them you can find them at the ball my wolf added

How will i know who it is?

You'll feel it Selena said

Alright I should go now Cameron seems very confused

Alright Selena chimed

Bye my wolf Kayla said (her wolf's name is Kayla)

I went to where my clothes were and shifted back. When i finished i headed over to a frozen Cameron.

Awww he's been through a lot "Cameron" I shook him lightly.

"You-you were white and your eyes..." wow he sounds like he's losing it.

"Cameron sit down you look a little pale" I took his hand.

He listened to me and took a seat on the blanket "How?" he breathed.

Ugh I didn't want him to know yet.

"Well I have a prohecy that says I have to kill Emily's dad thats why I turned into a white wolf but I need to find the other one Selena my other wolf said that I'll be able to sense him so i'll know at the ball" I said in one breath.

"You have to what" Cameron asked slowly.

"I have to kill Emily's dad" I whispered.

"No he's the strongest vampire that existed you'll die!!!" Cameron screamed.

I put my hand in his "I won't let that happen".

"But I just got you back I can't lose you" I knew this was going to happen.

"Cam look at me" I made my voice strong.

"You will never lose me even if you tried" I laughed well tried.

"But Mad-" he started

"Cam stop I won't die stop worrying I won't die I promise" I looked into his eyes.

He looked so sad,confused,worried and........angry.

"Cameron you have to trust me I am not going to die" I tightened the grip I had on his hands.

"Al-alright" he hesitantly agreed then pulled me into a really tight hug. And when I say really tight I mean REALLY tight.

"Cameron release I need to breathe" I chuckled.

He pulled away "I'm sorry" I stood up and stretched "We should get going" I looked up and saw the sun had already gone down.

Good thing were near the castle.

Cameron stood up and picked up the blanket and put it in the basket. He turned to me and smiled but it doesn't reach his eyes,

"I know your still upset" I sighed.

"I'm sorry it's not easy to find out your mate is a rare wolf who has a prohecy to kill one of the most powerful vampires in existence".

"I know Cam but trust me everything will be fine" why is eveything so difficult.

"I do" he leaned against a tree.

I guess we aren't leaving. Hmm what can I do to make him feel better. Think Mad's think. Wait............. We were playing this game earlier today maybe that can get him to feel better.

"Cam" I pouted walking over to him.

"Yesss............" he looked confused.

"Well you seem to have forgotten about something" I traced his abs smiling at him.

He looked like he was holding back his wolf struggling to think.

Then he smirked "Oh Maddy remember I told you two can play at this game" he tilted his head down.

"I don't think so Cam we have to go" I crossed my arms.

"Why" he whined

"Because we have to go to dinner" I laughed at his behavior.

"Fine we'll finished this later" he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck where his mark was.

I involuntarily shivered. Curse you body. Why did it have to betray me. Cameron chuckled wrapping his arm around me and we walked back to the castle... Note to self check out my mark. I still don't know what it looks like.

----------------------------------------------

Thought's?

Questions?

Comments?

Hope you liked it.

Vote,

fan,

comment,

And Share

Goodbye for now