Chapter 9 Second Mate

'He's here!' Selena cried happily

'WHO?!?!' I yelled

'The other special wolf, my mate' she giggled

'Woah woah woah what do you mean second mate!?!?!' I exclaimed

'Well you see since you have two wolves we each have a mate so Cameron is Layla's and the other special wolf is mine' Selena explained.

'I can't have two mates! I'll have to choose' I shrieked

'You won't have to you'll just have two marks, one on each side of your neck and Cameron and his other wolfs mate won't be jealous because their wolves understand' I could tell Layla was taking this in too.

'Where is he?' I sighed

'Go straight take a left and go outside he's alone' she squealed

"I'll be right back" I excused myself from the dinner table.

I got up and followed Selena's instructions.

"Hello?" I questioned in confusion looking around the yard.

"Your her" I shivered at the husky voice from behind me.

I turned looking him up and down. Selena purred and my body heated "Your him" It came out as a whisper.

He nodded looking at my body up and down. I took my chance and did the same. He was hot. His eyes were dark brown looking slightly black and he had black hair.

"I'm Jason" my eyes snapped to his and I felt like I was in a trance.

"Madison" I sighed.

"Your the royal" I nodded and he smiled.

"Are you going back to the palace with me?" I asked.

"Of course but I need to bring my other mate as well" he grinned.

I nodded in understanding.

"My wolf Selena told me that our other mates wolves will not feel jealous because they know that we have two mates" I explained.

"That's good" he sighed.

We stood there for a while not saying anything just looking at each other. In the blink of an eye Jason had an arm around my waist pulling to him. I know our wolfs wanted this and so did we. Our lips moved in sync and my arms snaked his neck.

Someone clearing their throat made us reluctantly pull away. I looked and saw the girls jaws on the ground as they stood wide eyed.

"Maddy..." Yas began.

"Don't he's my other mate" I cut her off.

"What do you mean mate" she shrieked.

"Long story" I sighed.

Jason's hand rubbed circles on my back making my body tingle. Selena wanted me to get closer to him. She wanted to be marked but I don't think in front of the girls is a good idea.

"I'm going to pack with Nicole my wolf is... you know" I nodded having the same feeling.

Jason kissed my lips and left probably packing with Nicole. She's probably his other mate. I could tell because Selena didn't growl. She actually felt happy and content.

"Explain" the girls demanded.

"On the way back" I sighed walking past them entering the hose.

-----------------------------------------------------

"That's it" I sighed.

The girls just sat there wide eyed. We were about to reach the castle so thank god for that.

"What are you gonna do with Cameron and... oh god the boys!!!" Wendy gasped looking at our very angry mates as we arrived at the castle.

I got first and walked over to the boys.

"Where have you been?!?!?!" the guys exclaimed.

"Planning the Ball" I shrugged.

"Why didn't you answer the phone calls" Nathan sighed in annoyance.

"I didn't know you guys called" I frowned.

"Its fine I'm just glad you guys are back" the other guys went to hug their mates and I hugged Cam.

"I'm sorry for worrying you" I mumbled into his chest.

"Its ok princess but give a guy a warning next time this is the second time you've run off" he chuckled.

He put his head in the crook of my neck inhaling deeply.

"Madison" I shivered at the sound of Jason's voice pulling away from Cameron.

"Yea Jas?" I smiled.

"We need a room" he stated grinning.

"Who are you?" the guys growled.

Except Cam he just looked at Jason and smiled "Hi".

'What was that?' I frowned asking Selena

'Cameron's wolf already knows so Cameron is not defensive since his and Jason's wolf know what is happening they become friends' she explained.

'Okay' I sighed.

"Guys back off he's my other mate" I growled in defense of Jason.

No one messes with my mate neither of them.

"MATE!!!" they exclaimed.

I sighed looking at the girls "Explain I'll get him and Nicole settled".

They nodded and I pointed for Nicole and Jason to follow Cameron and I.

"I'll explain everything later" I sighed taking Cameron's hand. He nodded and we entered the castle.

***************************************************************************

Chapter over

Who expected it

No one I bet

Original?

What do you think?

Is Madison's Journey going to get harder.

Well that's what you'll find out

So until next time my lovely readers

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

and SHARE

Goodbye

Jason on the side-->