Chapter 27 Belong

Chapter 27 Belong  

Madison P.O.V

I walked down the stairs beside my mates and blushed the undeniable reactions that awaited us when we arrived into the dining hall. Nicole's reaction most of all worried me, because she was Jason's other mate. Though she wasn't meant to feel weird, I would for sure be having a talk with her after dinner to see how she was settling in and how I could help her feel more comfortable around the palace.

I knew how hard it would be getting your bearings in a new enviroment and haven't really focused on getting her intergrated into this life at the palace. As we entered the dining hall, everyone took a deep breath and looked at where we stood. I blushed the color of a tomato and the room erupted of applause and congratulations. I looked to Nicole and she bowed respectfully, before looking at Jeremy and then continuing her meal.

I went and took my seat at the head of the table wth my mates and dinner went back to its calm atmosphere. I released a breath and a servant lifted up my meal covering and I smiled at the shrimp alfredo with homemade four cheese sauce and a cup of Raspberry Iced tea. I smiled and began my meal, linking Nicole a request to go horse back riding tomorrow with the girls and I.

She looked up me surprised, but nodded to my request and I smiled. I knew the boys would be upset about us leaving the palace without them, but we would be fine. Emily's father wouldn't dare send soldiers so soon after I killed a majority of his army. These constant attacks he hoped would weaken my army only made us stronger and prepared to take him on.

IIf anything he's only lowering his odds against me. I have both of my mates, I'm the strongest I've ever been, all my family is safe and my fellow wolves are ready to protect our kingdom and legacy. There's nothing he can do at this point, but regroup and be ready for the upcoming battle.

The days were nearing and the moon was slowly changing into the bloody color that awaited the death of not only wolves, but vamps. I was ready for whatever that day may have in store for me, but there was nothing else I could do. All we could do at this point was wait for him to make his move.

*****

Nicole P.O.V

I made my way to Madisons room and smiled. Today we would get to know each other better and I could finally make friends at the palace. It's been so long since I've talked to someone who wasn't Jason and I was looking forward to settling in and becoming one of the pack. Soon I wouldn't walk these halls alone, I would have friends and belong.

I knocked on Madisons bedroom door and she stepped out dressed head to toe in riding gear. I gave her a sheepish smile as she looked over my outfit. I never really road horses at the old pack, but I knew sensible boots and jeans would be something better than sandals and a skirt. "I don't really have riding clothes," I blushed.

"It's fine. those will actually do great." She smiled, closing her bedroom door behind her.

I nodded and followed her down the stairs and out of the castle where a large group of girls waited for her. I recognized a majority of them to my relief and followed her toward them. They gave warm smiles and I smiled back. "hi, I'm Nicole."

"Everyone knows who you are Nicole," Yasmine smiled.

I blushed and looked at Madison, "you'll get used to it, trust me." she chuckled.

"All right, lets get on with the day, before the boys rush out of here in a panic." A blonde girl called from acoss the grass.

The other girls laughed, but nodded in agreement looking at the queen. She gestured for us to get going and I rushed into step with all of the other girls. You can do this! I whispered to myself.

____________________________________________________________________

Here it is!

I atually don't know how long this chapter is :O

I've been writing on a notepad and so I'm guesstimating on length

I hope you all enjoy!

I will try updating soon :)

Also, I'm happy to announce that I am participating in the #WattpadBlockParty once again because of all you wonderful readers!

Thank you so much everyone,

Have a great day!