Chapter 20 Plan

Madison P.O.V

I groaned, opening my eyes. Sitting up, I realized I was in my bedroom. I looked around in confusion, the last thing I remember were the vampires attacking and... Selena!

"Oh!" I jumped when two pairs of arms wrapped around me.

"Maddy, don't scare us like that." Jason scolded.

"I'm sorry I worried you both, but I'm fine I just need to get used to Selena's power." I laughed pushing them off of me.

They pouted before laying down at my sides. Jason wrapped his arms around my waist, while Cameron laid his head on my stomach. I laughed a little, before giving in and putting my head on Jason's shoulder.

"You scare us a lot Maddy..." Cameron whispered sadly. My heart broke at his statement, but I understood this wasn't how a normal mate relationship was. 

I sighed running my hand through his hair, "I scare myself  too sometimes."

We didn't speak after my statement. But what was there really left to say? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, are we going to ever get out of bed?" I sighed.

"No." Cameron mumbled from my side. He'd moved from my stomach a little while back, but this was comfortable so I didn't mind.

"Well I have to go, Nicole is probably freaking out right now..." Jason murmured, kissing my head and sitting up.

"We'll see you in the morning," I yawned closing my eyes. 

"Maddy it's only 6 in the afternoon and you haven't eaten." Cameron scolded.

"But I'm tired....."

"I don't care we're feeding you."

Cameron got out of the bed and hoisted me over his shoulders. I laughed and leaned my head against his shoulder as he made the trip to the dining hall. My stomach growled quietly and Cameron turned to look at me with a I told you so look.

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to look behind us. Jason was shaking his head a small smile on his lips as we made our trip. I closed my eyes as we continued walking in silence. The palace was more peaceful then I'd expect after an attack.

Cameron stopped and I groaned opening my eyes.

"Welcome back to earth..." Yasmin smirked.

I grinned at everyone and jumped off Cameron's back taking my seat at the head of the table. Everyone bowed respectively towards my mates and I before continuing with their meals. A plate of food was put in front of me and I immediately began to start chowing down.

Damon laughed, taking another bite of his meal. I huffed and continued to eat my food and fill the hole known as my stomach.

"So, are we going to retaliate?"

I looked over at Nathan and shook my head, "no, we're going to train so if they attack we will be ready and better prepared."

Nathan sighed before giving me a nod.

"I will set up schedules and have them sent to everyone around the palace and to those who live near us as well." Damon added.

I nodded and continued to eat. No one else spoke for the rest of our dinner; all that could be heard was the sound of the clanking silverware.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Short I know

But I really wanted to update and my laptop was about to die

You all tell me what kind of chapter you will like next time

I will be trying to update soon again

Now I really have to go guys

Please don't forget to...

FAN

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

INBOX!!!!!

Bye everyone :)