Chapter 6 The Shorts

The sun shined through the window and I sighed. I turned and saw Cam still sleeping like a baby. We have a problem I groaned. Cam's arm was around my waist so I can't get up. Hmm what can I do. I smirked this could be interesting. I climbed onto his waist and kissed his face.

His eye's fluttered open and I smiled "Morning".

"I would love if you woke me up like this every morning" I laughed as Camerons hold on my waist tightened.

"No mister we have a ball to plan so out of bed" I mocked serious.

Cam just kissed my cheek and let go of my waist.

"Fine" he groaned.

I laughed and got out of bed and went to my closet.

What should I wear today? I walked around looking through it. Today I have a day off so I don't need to dress all professional. But I can't dress to casual. I got the perfect outfit Idea. I took my leather jacket, my knee length black boots, my blue blouse white polka dot's, and a pair of white shorts.

Good clothes is done. I walked out of the closet and to my dresser got a light blue lace bra and matching panties. I laid the clothes down and went to the bathroom. Hmm i'll take a bath today. I filled up the bath and stripped out of my clothes from yesterday.

I put the lavander bath bubbles in and got inside. I sat down and closed my eyes. This is so what I need. Sighing I thought about everything. I think I was starting to drift off till the door opened. My eye's darted to the door. I blushed noticing it was Cameron.

"Someone seems relaxed" he smiled.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"Can I join" he winked.

I blushed even more and took hold of my towel wrapping myself quickly.

"Bye Cam" I smiled going into our room and putting on my undergarments.

I then put on my top and shorts. I heard a wolf whistle as I bent over to pick up my shoes.

"Perv" I mumbled at Cameron.

This is what I get for wearing these shorts.

"Your not leaving this room" Cameron crossed his arms over his chest as I zipped up my boots.

"Actually I am but you aren't your still in a towel from your shower" I grinned going to my dresser.

I quickly got my sunglasses put on my lip gloss and mascara and left my hair in loose grabbing a scrunchie for later.

"Bye" I smirked at Cam exiting the room quickly.

"Maddy!" I heard him yell and laughed.

I strolled to Damon's office and opened the door.

"Hey D" I smiled sitting on his couch.

"Hey Maddy" he turned and took in my appearance "how did Cam let you out of the room".

"Easy he just got out of the shower and I left before he could get changed" Damon gave me an amused look "...He's going to kill you".

"Nah..Anyway I need to show you something" he nodded.

"Turn" he looked confused but turned.

I took of my clothes and shifted into Selena and barked.

Damon turned in shock "Maddy your...." He trailed off. I rolled my eyes picked up my clothes shifted in the corner and put my clothes back on.

"I know D I know" I sighed sitting on the couch.

"How?" He managed to get out.

I sighed and told him "Cam marked me Layla made me shift and I turned into the white wolf Selena she said there's another wolf like me I have to find him because he's suppose to help me defeat Emily's dad".