Chapter 5 The Night

We got back to the castle and headed for the dining hall. Everyone was seated when I entered.

"Oh my gosh" Yasmins jaw dropped.

Then I remembered Cameron marked me today. Crap. I mentally face palmed myself. Shit I thought looking at the peoples faces.

"Ummm....." I stupidly trailed off.

"YOU GOT MARKED" She squeaked.

Oh god why me and in front of everyone at dinner. Yas couldn't wait till later.

"Bout time man" Blake spoke next.

I could feel my face flaming.

"Seriously took long enough" Nathan laughed.

Thank you so much for that my dear brother. I'm so going to get them.

"They've been together for like 7 months" Ian chuckled.

I'm soo adding him to the list.

Cameron and I stood there not knowing what to do or say.

"Umm.......Were having a ball in 2 weeks" I announced seeing if we could get of the subject of Cameron and I getting marked.

"Maddy you are not changing the topic this easily" Yasmin gave me the look.

"Yas we'll talk later I kinda don't wanna talk about it in front of everyone" I mumbled.

"Fine" she said going back to her meal. Everyone turned and continued their conversations.

"Your cute when your nervous" Cameron whispered huskily in my ear.

I shivered involuntarily. Thank you for betraying me body. Cameron and I walked over to our seats and sat down. Since we weren't really hungry since we had a picnic we didn't eat.

"Your not winning" I stated looking at him.

"How can you be so sure about that" he raised an eyebrow.

"Because..." I smiled putting a hand in his lap and he stiffened.

"Your easy" I laughed removing my hand.

"Well so are you" he smirked.

"Sure I am" I crossed my arms over my chest.

Cameron leaned over and bit my ear.

I almost moaned at the tingles that ran down my spine when he put his hand on my soft spot of my back.

"See easy" he chuckled.

"Not at the table children are present" a voice brought me and Cameron back. I looked at Yasmin and glared while the guys broke out laughing.

"Really Yasmin" I groaned in embarressment shrinking in my seat slightly.

"What i'm your sister" she shrugged.

"Ugh" I covered my face in my hands.

"So......let's talk about the ball" Nathan stated.

I looked up at Nathan gratefully "Ok so Cameron told me it was your idea so the invites will be sent tomorrow and we will hire people to do everything" I stated.

Everyone nodded and I looked at Abby "...and you get to be a princess" she smiled and everyone chuckled.

The rest of dinner went smoothly no one brought up the marking thing which i'm thankful of. Cameron and I went back to our room holding hands and laughing about an arguement Nathan and Yasmin had. When we entered our bedroom the laughing stop and Cameron pushed me against the door.

I let out a little squeak in shock. But then his lips were on mine. He touched the soft spot on my back and I moaned into his mouth.

"I wanted to do that all night" he breathed.

He started kissing my mark and I felt like I was going to burst of pleasure. I clutched his shirt with one hand while the other was tangled in his hair.

My hand moved under his shirt and I traced his abs.

"Maddy don't tease" he groaned.

I was confused then looked and saw my hand near his zipper. When did I move my hand there. My cheeks heated up. Cameron continued to kiss my neck and his hand went on the soft spot of my back . I moaned and I could feel Cameron smirk.

Now I felt shy as Cam's hand went under my shirt. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I might not be like the other girls. I had a good body but Cam has had a lot of girls.

"Cam not now" I sighed.

"Fine" he sighed pulling back.

"But i'm going to need a cold shower because of you" he groaned. I laughed and took of my dress and my shoe's.

"Maddy" Cameron warned. I gave him a little smile and shrugged. He looked at me up and down as his body tensed.

"Go take your shower" I groaned.

"Nah let's go to bed" he walked over and picked me up.

"Cam I need my night clothes" I laughed.

"No you don't you could sleep like this" he smiled.

"No" I stood up from the bed.

Slowly I walked over to my dresser and picked out some short shorts and tank. Then I got some undergarments and went to change in the bathroom.

I took a quick shower then put on my clothes. When I walked out Cam was wearing some boxers and I couldn't help but stare at his abs. Oh my god. After blinking a few more times I looked at Cameron's face he was smirking.

"You like something?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"No" I shrugged and went to bed.

But I felt Cameron staring at me. "Do you like something?" I faced him.

His eyes were on my very short short shorts. I laughed and got under the covers. Cameron turned off the lights and got into bed. He pulled me into him and my eyes fluttered closed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Happy 4th of july

Hope you had fun

I wanted to update today since I've been busy

So enjoy and Later

Vote,

Comment,

and Follow

I want to know my reader's though so you can talk to me on my inbox too

Bye