Chapter 8 Sasha

After the long day of getting all we need for the ball we all were starved. I decided to stop at a diner I saw a little far back on our way to the shoe store. As we drove I heard growling. I took a whiff and smelt werewolves. I stepped on the brake as one jumped in front of my car.

The tires screeched and I hit my head on my car wheel. To say I was pissed was an understatement. I got out of the car and growled at the wolf. The wolf growled back coming towards me. It seemed he was trying to make me submit. This pissed of my wolf. We had Royal blood running through our body. I growled advancing towards him.

He seemed to be struggling to not submit. He must be an Alpha. I kept advancing slowly and he finally bowed.

"Shift" I commanded in anger.

He nodded and went behind a tree. When he came back I couldn't help but check him out. He was hot with a capital H. Don't get me wrong though he wasn't as hot as Cameron.

"Why are you on my land" he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I chuckled slightly "Its my land actually".

"What are you talking about" he seethed.

"That" I pointed to a tree I levitated.

"Your...I apologize your highness" he bowed.

"Mads play nice" Yasmin scolded playfully.

I frowned but placed the tree down.

"Fine" I huffed childishly turning back to the guy.

"You may rise and call me Madison I hate formalities" I sighed.

"Yes your high- I mean Madison" he bowed again.

"And no more bowing" I sighed in frustration.

"Ok" he nodded "may I ask why you are on my land?"

 "I was on my way back to the palace and my friends and I got hungry we were just going to a diner till someone jumped in front of my car" I explained a hint of annoyance in my tone.

"My apologies I didn't know who you were" he almost bowed but caught himself before doing so.

"It's quite alright..." I trailed off not knowing his name.

"Jasper Alpha of the moonlight pack" he announced proudly.

"Oh I remember you, you came asking me to help you find your daughter... how is she by the way?" I smiled.

Sasha was such an adorable little girl.

"She's fine, she misses you" he grinned.

"Well why don't I pay her a visit her since I'm here" he nodded shifting into his wolf.

I got in to my car and followed him as he ran to his pack house. When we arrived I parked getting out with the girls flanking me.

"Maddy!!!" Sasha exclaimed jumping into my arms.

"Hey sweetie how have you been?" I smiled.

"Good, Daddy and Mommy are really nice" she bounced up and down in my arms.

"Your highness why have you come to visit on such short notice we would have prepared if you informed us" Ashley Sasha's mother smiled exiting the pack house.

"I wasn't planning on it the girls and I were just passing through when someone" I pointed to Jasper who had bowed his head in shame "stopped us".

Ashley smacked Jaspers head and he whined "Honey".

"How many times have I told you to sniff before you try to attack remember the last time" she scolded.

"I said I was sorry!" he exclaimed.

"You almost landed my brother in the hospital" she frowned shaking her head.

Sasha giggled in my arms and pulled on a strand on my hair. "Yes Sasha?" I smiled.

"Is Abby here?" she asked eyes glistening.

"Not today little one" I chuckled.

Her and Abby were fast friends after we found her Abby kept her company while she was recovering.

"Aww" she pouted,

I laughed looking at her little frown "You'll see her at the ball".

"Ball" her parents asked simultaneously.

"Yes there is a ball coming up at the palace your invitations will be here tomorrow. They nodded and Sasha squealed "dresses".

I shook my head in amusement "You can come early I don't think Abby would mind giving you a dress she has a closet full".

Sasha vigorously nodded. Probably since she'd get to see Abby.

"Well hate to interrupt but I'm still hungry" Yasmin whined.

"Join us for dinner" Ashley offered.

I looked to the girls for confirmation. They nodded and I accepted Ashley's invitation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is....

Thoughts?

I'm sorry for taking forever schools hectic I have all advance classes

Meaning more work. YAY!!! not really

Anyway there are some surprises up ahead so get ready

I don't think any of you are expecting this.

Anyway sorry again

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FAN

goodbye my readers

FOR NOW I will update sooner