Chapter 15 All Finished

"Maddy wake up" I groaned hitting the person.

"Ow, Madison wake up" I sighed keeping my eyes shut ignoring the voice.

"Wake up!" I jumped my eyes snapping open.

Looking around I saw my food was still uneaten and I was 1/3 way done with my work. Great, I sighed picking up the sheet at the top of the stack and looked forward.

Damon was in front of me with a tray of food in his hands.

"I heard you didn't go back to bed yesterday, so i brought you some breakfast"

"Thanks D" I mumbled.

"Sure no problem, wan to give me some of your work?" he asked.

"No you've been working alone for days... I'm fine" I yawned signing the paper.

I placed it into a pile and went to the next one. I quickly read it stamping the paper putting it in the correct pile.

"Mads are you sure you don't need any help"

"Nope, go spend some time with your wife and child" I murmured sleepily grabbing the next paper.

"O-ok" he sighed.

I hummed a response and heard the door slam shut a few seconds later.

Grabbing the next sheet of paper I yawned blinking quickly.

"Alright I can do this" I sighed quietly looking at the pile of papers.

____________________________________________________________

A grumble came from my stomatch and I looked at my uneaten food. Sighing I went and took a few bites to settle my stomatch.

I stretched, my back cracking painfully. Note to self get a comfier chair.

Nodding to myself I sat back in my chair looking at the paper.

I'd completed about 1/2 of my paper work. I felt proud but knew more would be in soon, so I'd have to finish this before they get here in order to have a break.

"Maddy?"

I looked up at Jason giving him a tired smile.

"Do you want some help?"

I yawned shaking my head grabbing the next sheet of paper.

I felt arms wrap around my shoulders, I looked up and smiled at Jason.

"Madison, I've just gotten here and I want to get to know more about you"

I sighed sadly craning my neck to face him.

"I'm sorry, I've just taken some days off and I need to get some work done"

"But you could at least let me help you"

"I don't want you to worry about these things"

"But Madison your working yourself to death, Cameron and I can help you if you'd only let us" he growled in frustration.

"Jason, I know its stressful with me always working... But its just the way it is, I'm sorry"

He huffed under his breath exiting the office.

I sighed deeply before continuing to work.

___________________________________________________________________

"Maddy its dinner time are you joining?" Cam asked softly.

"Yeah, just let me finish these last two papers" I muttered.

Stamping the acception for land expansion I sighed in relief.

I'm finally done only need to get them mailed out.

Stretching I called the mailing people informing them of all the papers before going to the dinner hall.

"She's alive" Blake grinned as I entered the room.

I yawned heading over to my seat.

"Did you finish all of your work?" Damon asked.

"Yup, the mailers are coming tomorrow to collect them I'll tell them to swing by your office and get yours too" I mumbled.

Damon nodded before returning to his food.

I took a bite of my food and sighed happily, my first full meal of the day. Which reminds me I have to throw away the rest of my food from my office.

"More work will be arriving the day after the ball" Damon informed after a moment.

I nodded smiling on the inside, the ball is in 2 days not including today, meaning I'll be able to get a goodnights rest and spend time with Jason and Cameron.

"Auntie does that mean my friends coming tomorrow" Abby smiled up at me.

I nodded at her with a small grin.

____________________________________________________________-

Some of you will most likely not read this anyway

I know this chapter was short

and crappy

I apologize

I was trying to get it done since I have a book I need to finished.

This is what i could come up with for you all

I hope you like it

I will try to update as soon as possible.

I hope you all

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

COMMENT

AND INBOX

Bye All <3