Chapter 1 Prophecy

Well I suggest you read Life Full of Rejection first since this is the sequel.

_______---______

"Maddy can you come to dinner tonight?" Cameron asked as I shuffled through some paperwork

"Sorry babe, not tonight, i'm busy with well this" I pointed to the stack of papers next to me.

"I know but i never see you anymore, i miss you" he pouted.

Standing up and walking over to him I sighed "alright I'll come to dinner, you know i can't say no to the pout".

Smiling he takes my hand "Are you coming to bed with me after or going back to finish your paperwork?".

"I'm going to sleep I'm so exhausted" I yawned as we walked down the hall.

"Why not give some work to Yasmin and Nathan?" Cameron asked.

"Well Damon and I agreed we didn't want to cause them any trouble since they don't have their powers yet" I shrugged.

"But can't you take a day off please Maddy I want to spend time with you" Cameron frowned.

"We do spend time together" I frowned back.

"No I mean real time together please just take the day off tomorrow we could go have a picnic" Cameron begged.

"Alright i'll ask Damon if he could handle tomorrow on his own" I sighed as we walked into the dining room.

We had a really long table so all the pack members from each pack could sit down.

"Oh look who joined us" Yasmin spoke first.

"I've been busy Yas" I sat at my seat.

"Is Damon coming I can't dealing spending all this time with Yasmin she talks my ear off" Nathan groaned.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Maddy we seriously need to have girl time" Yasmin squeaked.

"Yes please, say yes, Maddy i can't take it" Nathan practically yelled.

Blake laughed "Dude it's not that bad".

"You're her mate of course you think that" Nathan rolled his eyes.

I watched as Blake and Nathan began discussing Yasmin's talking and laughed.

"Maddy i need you, now" Damon called at the entrance to the dinig room.

"What is it?" I leaned forward to see him better.

"Can we talk in private?" he asked nudging his head to the hall.

Sighing I stood up and kissed Cameron's cheek "I'll be right back".

"No you won't" he let out a frustrated grunt.

Note to self talk to Cameron later.

I stood up and walked over to Damon.

"What's wrong?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"There have been reports by various packs claiming to be attacked by vampire's" Damon showed me a list.

"Ok lets discuss this with Emily" I took the list from Damon.

Emily told us about her being a vampire a few months after moving to the castle when we asked why she hasn't ever shifted. It came as a shock to everyone Vampires and Werewolves do not get along.

But Emily earned our trust.

We walked down the hall and i decided to ask Damon about taking my day off tomorrow.

"Damon can i have the day off Cameron wanted to have a picnic and if you let me you can have the next day off we've kinda been neglecting our mates"

"Alright but i'm almost done with my paperwork so i don't need the day off so you can take 3 days off i can handle everything its probably harder since your the youngest" Damon smiled.

"Thanks and I'm not that young" I smiled and giving a slight pout about the comment to me being young.

We reached Emily's door, I knocked and we waited for Emily to open the door.

"Hey you guys" she smiled opening the door.

"Emily we need to talk to you" I said in return.

"Um... ok" she opened the door to her and Ryans room.

"Hey Damon, Madison" Ryan greeted.

We nodded in acknowledgment and turned to Emily.

"Do you know anything about this" Damon asked as we handed her the paper.

"Oh no" she gulped.

"Emily what is it?" I stepped forward cautiously.

"My father he did this I know it he knows your alive and wants to kill you before you kill him" She gulped again.

She looked scared out of her mind. Ryan got up and took Emily's hand in his.

"Emily relax and explain this as calmly as you can" I spoke softly.

She took a deep breath and told me everything.

*********************************************************************************************************

Once she finished I had a migraine.

"So your saying there's a prophecy that i have to kill your so he sent you to kill me but you didn't and now he's coming to get me" I summarized everything she had told me.

Emily nodded and I felt like I was beginning to hyperventilate. See i knew things were going to get bad. Life couldn't stay perfect for me.

"Maddy...." Damon looked at me worriedly.

I looked at the others and they were warily watching me. I didn't respond just high tailed it out of there.

I could hear them calling me but didn't stop. My speed walking became a sprint. I had no idea where i was going but i didn't care. If i didn't get out of there i would have fainted.

___________________________---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short.

Madison on the side

I'll try making the next one longer.

So thoughts?

Fan,

Vote,

Comment.

Bye for now :-)