Chapter 16 Visitor

I sighed in content snuggling into Cameron.

"Madison we have to wake up, Sasha is getting dropped off soon" Cameron murmured into my hair.

"Fine" I groaned untangling myself from him.

I planted my feet on the cool ground, before trugging towards my bathroom to get ready for the day. We had to make sure the ballroom decorations were perfect, and check on the food, and the dresses and tuxes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SASHA!!!" Abby squealed as I opened the front door.

"ABBY!!!" Sasha yelled back rushing over to her.

"They've really missed each other" I laughed opening the door wider to let in her parents.

"Yes they really have" Alpha Jasper smiled.

"Come in" Cameron ushered.

I moved out of the doorway, and let them in before shutting the door.

"So will the rest of your pack be arriving soon" I asked.

"No they are making arrangements for the territory to be watched" he assured.

"Alright, well you can follow Yasmin to your temporary bedroom" Cameron nodded.

Alpha Jasper and his mate nodded, before following Yamin down a hallway while Abby and Sasha skipped over to her room.

"Let's go get some breakfast, I'm starving" I smiled wrapping my arms around Cameron's neck.

"Anything for my little mate" he grinned, quickly pecking my lips before we headed to the dining hall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____________________________________________________------------------------------------

"So can we hang out with Jason and Nicole today?" I smiled.

"Of course he's your mate too" Cameron nodded.

"Good, we all need to figure out this stuff about the Vampires"

Cameron nodded again and we both headed into the dining hall.

"Is Yasmin coming?" Were the first words out of Blakes mouth.

"Yes, she's just escorting Alpha Jasper and his mate to their temporary room"

"Oh okay I'll go fine her" and he was gone after that.

"Well then, has everyone gotten their clothes for the ball?" Cameron sighed.

"Everyone except Emily I think" Nathan thought out loud.

"Alright well later on this afternoon Damon and I will check the ballroom"

"Has everything been done correctly?" Nathan questioned.

"I think so but we still need to check everything over" Damon explained.

"Can the business chatter be over now, let's just eat our breakfast" Yasmin sighed coming into the dinning room with Blake.

"You never were one to like work" Nathan smirked.

"Whatever" she huffed sitting down.

"Time for breakfast" I laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a horrible irrelevant chapter

I'm sorry I've been really busy with school

This is all I got

I will do a better update soon

So a better chapter will be up soon

The chapter about the ball

Goodbye everyone

Sorry for the loooooooooooooooooong wait

Thanks for waiting though it was bad

I'll update soon

Don't forget to

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

COMMENT

And INBOX

Unedited