Chapter 17 The Ball...

I sighed looking over myself one last time. A piece of hair fell over my eye and I moved it away smiling timidly.

"You look beautiful" Cameron smiled as I turned to face him.

I blushed taking Cameron's hand.

"Are you ready for the ball my queen" he winked.

I laughed shaking my head "I'm as ready as i'll ever be."

"You'll be amazing everyone is going to love you, how could they not"

"As long as you stay by my side i should be fine" I sighed.

"I'll never leave your side" he chuckled pecking my cheek.

"Lets get down there" I murmured nervously.

He chuckled as we exited the bedroom.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Now introducing the royal family Queen Madison and her mate Alpha Cameron Anderson, King Damon and hs mate Ana."

Damon and I walked down the steps our mates before walking onto the stage to wait for Yasmin, Nathan and everyone else to come and join us.

Jason decided on not entering with Cameron and I, we talked and he chose on us announcing that we were mates at the end of the ball.

I looked around as the audience bowed to me and Damon before looking back to the entrance waiting for the rest of our family to enter.

____________________________________________________________________________

"We would like to thank everyone for joining us on this special day, we hope to continue this as an annual event" Damon spoke through the microphone.

The packs and lone wolves clapped and Damon waited for it to die down before handing me the mic.

I looked at it hesitantly before holding Camerons hand hoping to calm at least one of my wolves. I took the mic from Damons hand and cleared my throat looking for Jason and Nicole in the audience.

"Thank you everyone for staying until the end of the event"

The crowd laughed at my attempt of a joke and I smiled these wolves were extremely loyal to my family and I knew if my parents were still with me they'd be proud.

"I have to announce to you all that I have a second mate, they may come as a shock but the goddess seems to have given us an advantage, so i would like to call up my mate and his mate Jason and Nicole"

The crowed clapped in confusion as Jason came up the steps with Nicole. I smiled slightly before looking back at the confused crowd.

"I know this was probably a weird way to end the night but, since we are all a community i wanted you all to be informed of these new developments"

"Jason and Nicole will be staying here from now on and arre now part of the royal family, that is all thank you all for a wonderful night"

The people clapped and music began to play as the ballroom doors opened for everyone to leave as they pleased.

The party seemed to be a success there were no disputes and everything ran smoothly.

I turned towards Nicole and Jason "So you two are officially part of the royal family."

Jason looked over at Nicole and she released his arm before he wrapped his arms around me. I sighed happily wrapping my arms around him as well.

"I know" I smiled pulling away from him.

We.both looked at Nicole as she spoke with Yasmin letting me and Jason have this moment. I pecked his lips before fully releasing him to go to her while I went to Cameron who was saying goodbye to a few of the guests.

I wrapped my arm around his as I greeted the guests.

"Wonderful ball your majesty" Alpha Gabriel and his mate bowed.

"Thank you for coming, thank your pack as well" I bowed back at them.

"We must be leaving your highness but thank you for having us" they smiled before leaving Cameron and I alone.

"So mate, what would you like to do tonight" he grinned down at me.

"I have a couple things in mind" I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Does that involve me" I turned around as Jason came up behind me smirking.

"That depends on you two now doesn't it" I giggled.

Cameron and Jason shared a quick look before smiling at me.

I noticed their eyes beginning to glow and realized they were letting their wolves out.

"Boys, please give Cameron and Jason control" I laughed.

"But we want to play with mate" they pouted.

"Maybe after the ball"

They both whimpered before giving me a nod. I kissed both of their cheeks and the boys regained control.

"We will continue this later" Jason smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you all go

After the long wait I hope you all enjoy this

You all have been so wonderful and loyal so here it is

I am going to start updating another one of my books now

Later all love ya

Please don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

And INBOX

Bye all