Chapter 10 Distraction

"Okay" Cameron nodded.

"You won't be mad or anything?" I asked making sure.

"Yes I won't be upset my wolf trusts him and so do you" he smiled.

"Thank you" I sighed putting my head on his shoulder.

We were in our room I just finished telling him about Jason and I.

He as you can see was fine with it thankfully.

"You're welcome" he moved his hands onto my waist pulling me into his lap.

"Now weren't we playing a game" he smirked.

He's probably trying to cheer me up.

"Ah so the challenge is still on the table" I laughed.

"Of course and now I get an advantage" he grinned.

"Which is?" I raised an expecting eyebrow.

"A secret" he gave me a sly smile pressing his lips against mine.

On instinct my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms locked around his neck. Some how I hadn't noticed that he was now in his boxers and I was in my bra and shorts.

His hands went up and down my back sending shivers through my body. He began kissing my shoulder up to my mark making me moan. Cameron pushed me down onto the bed hovering me.

"You really want to do this?" he asked. I nodded pulling him down to me.

********************************************************************************************************************** (I'll have a contest for who ever writes the s*x scene before I come up with one will get a dedication and I'll make a book in your honor (If you need more info inbox me) )**********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes groaning pulling myself up. My lower abdomen hurt and I noticed that I was naked. Cameron was laying next to me sleeping peacefully. I checked the clock noticing it was 1 In the afternoon.

"Cameron wake up" I whispered shaking him.

"5 more minutes" he mumbled grabbing my waist pulling me to him.

"No we have to get up now its 1 in the afternoon."

"10 minutes then" he held my waist tighter.

Desperate time desperate measures. I rolled over sitting up on Cameron.

"Wake up or no s*x for a year" Cameron looked up opening his eyes so fast I'm surprised there still intact.

"Okay, okay I'm awake I'M AWAKE!" he practically yelled.

I laughed getting off of him.

"Good now lets take a shower" I walked over getting a bra and panties for the day.

"Fine" I heard Cameron sigh.

Shaking my head I went to the bathroom getting into the shower. Hands wrapped around my waist and I smiled at Cameron.

"I didn't get to say good morning" he whispered huskily in my ear.

"Morning sleepy head" I giggled.

Cameron grabbed the soap from my hands and smiled "Let me".

He dropped to his knees and began soaping up my legs slowly. I blushed when he reached my inner thighs. A moan escaped my lips as he got closer to my core. Cameron stood up his eyes darkening slightly.

His lips pressed onto mine making me moan. My arms traced his chest making him groan in my mouth. He put his arms around my waist and I jumped wrapping my legs around him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After our long shower Cameron and I got ready for the day.

I checked the clock and gasped "Its already 4 o'clock."

"Well we did have a long shower" Cameron chuckled.

I blushed deep red hiding my face from Cameron.

"Don't hide from me" Cameron said lifting my chin.

"You have no reason to" he smiled.

"I know" I blushed deeper.

"Lets go down" he smiled taking my hand.

**********************************************************************************************************************

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Anyway tell me what u guys think

Jason will be in the next chapter

NOW

THOUGHTS?

FAN

SHARE

COMMENT

AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)