Chapter 12 Bonding

Nicole and I were getting along great. Currently we were laughing about how much of an idiot the guys were. And let me tell you they were major idiots.

"Oh this other time Jason got punched by my brother because he thought we just mated since I got my mark" she giggled.

I chuckled "Our mates are idiots".

"So true" she giggled.

"Were still here!" the guys yelled annoyed.

We giggled at each other looking at the guys. They were both pouting with there arms crossed. They are such babies, but they're our babies.

"Oh come on would you rather us hate each other?" I asked.

"No, but you don't have to make fun of us when were right here" Cam frowned.

I walked over sitting on his lap.

"Cheer up big baby would you rather us broadcast your embarrassing moments to the whole pack?" I raised a playful questioning eyebrow.

He quickly shook his head and I giggled "Thought so. Now lets get out of here... Nicole" I smirked jumping off Cams lap.

She kissed Jason's cheek while I kissed Jason and Cam's cheeks.

"Later guys" we chirped connecting arms skipping out of the room.

"So Nicky do you want to get your dress designed now?" I asked as we skipped down the hall.

"Sure, I guess" she responded hesitantly.

"Good come on" I grinned pulling her down the hall of doors.

Walking into the design room I saw the designer already adding special touches on the dresses the girls and I picked. What? We have to stand out.

"Hey Sunny" I grinned.

"Your highness" she bowed.

I nodded in acknowledgement though hating that she bowed. I hate it when anyone bows down to me. Unless they are evil then I force them to bow.

"My friend here needs a dress so do you have any that you have began making?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes" she nodded.

"May I see them?" I questioned.

She nodded jumping up going over to the closet of designs.

In a few minutes 3 dresses were in front of us.

"Go ahead Nicky look at them" I smiled giving her a push.

She walked over hesitantly touching the clothing. She halted at the last one admiring it longer then the others.

"Which do you want?' I asked.

"I don't know I'm very overwhelmed" she mumbled.

"It's quite alright, but I have to know in order for Sunny to get your measurements and add things to make you stand out" I explained.

Nicole looked back to the dresses. Again giving the third one a longer look. Just by looking at it I noticed it would look wonderful on her.

" How about the third one?' I suggested.

"I don't know it seems like it wouldn't look very beautiful on me" she murmured self consciously.

"I think it will look amazing" I smiled.

"Alright" she turned a small smile on the corner of her lips.

The dress itself though was quite stunning. It was black and white, tight, long but cut up all the way to her thigh. Had sparkles all over it and was a one sleeved. (Dress on side)

"Lets go" I grinned taking her hand pulling her out of the room.

We both skipped down the hall up to my room. Walking in Nicole gasped.

"Yeah it's kind of big" I giggled.

She just nodded speechless taking in every detail of the room.

"So you want to see the lingerie I got?" I asked

She nodded laughing.

"The girls forced me into doing it though" I added pulling out the bag from my closet.

One by one I slowly pulled out each piece of lingerie. Nicole looked at them and started giggling.

"I'm sorry but I'm seriously loving your friends" she chuckled.

"There your friends now too" I smiled

After a few minutes of silence I put the lingerie away.

"Now I must warn you the girls will take you lingerie shopping too" I told her as i put the lingerie away.

"What?!" she shrieked.

I laughed "Come on".

Mind linking the girls I told them to go to the pool so they could officially meet Nicole. They quickly responded okay's and I walked quicker to the pool.

As soon as we arrived they were already there waiting.

"Ok so Guy's this is Nicole" I introduced.

"Hi" they all said in unison.

Nicole gave a shy quiet smile.

"Cool now that this is done, Emily did you go to sunny and get your dress yet?" I asked.

Shook her head no.

"Okay then you're coming with me, Nicole you an stay here and make friends" I stated.

They nodded and Emily stood up.

Emily and I randomly talked walking to Sunny's design room.

Arriving again Sunny bowed and I smiled.

"You got anymore dresses" I asked innocently.

She smiled and nodded going into the closet coming out with 3 different outfits from my trip with Nicole.

Emily looked at all three and pointed at the red backless dress that cut up all the way to the thigh and had holes on the side with sparkles on the top of the dress. (On the side)

"Beautiful" I grinned.

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!

I am so sorry for not updating in a while.

But here it is everyone

It's up and I hope you enjoyed it

FAN

SHARE

COMMENT

AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry again for not updating though.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

BYE EVERYONE

<3U!