Chapter 3 New Wolf

At the moment Cameron and I are laughing looking up at the clouds. My heads on his lap and were naming the clouds.

"A woman holding a baby" I pointed to a cluster of clouds.

"No that's an alien holding a football" he shook his head.

I giggled looking up at him "How does that look anything like it".

"Easy look at the body shape humans don't have three legs and I'm guessing it's a football because of the curve with no head" he pointed at the cloud.

"Your strange but right" I smiled.

"So you love me this way" he kissed my cheek.

I sat up and furrowed my eyebrows "I don't get it you said picnic and dinner but we ate so why picnic and dinner".

"Because everyone misses you your always busy" he frowned.

"I know" I sighed "It's just not easy running all this stuff" I leaned on his shoulder.

"Yeah it's just we miss you" I looked up at his sad face and felt instant guilt. I've been way to busy that we barely see each other.

"Look at me" I leaned back and sat up straight. Cameron turned to face me and forced a smile but i still felt his sadness.

"I'll never be to busy for you" I smiled "I'll always find time for you". With that I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him softly "I love you, you know that?" I chuckled.

"Yeah" he moved his hands to my hips pulling me onto his lap "I love you too".

"Good" I kissed his cheek.

"You wanna watch the sunset and then leave" Cameron asked.

"Alright" I sighed moving off his lap to lay down.

Cameron laid down next to me just as the sun began to set. "Wow" was all i could say. This was one of the most beautiful sunset's ever.

The colors blended beautifully.

"Madison" I turned to face Cameron.

"Can we have more time together i don't think three days is enough" I giggled sitting up.

"Ugh now I sound like the needy girl in the relationship" Cameron groaned sitting up too.

"Your not needy" I laughed shaking my head "It's just that were mates that haven't mated so your wolfs a little...".

"I'm sorry" he cut me off "I know your busy and...".

"Cameron it's fine you don't need to be sorry I understand my wolf doesn't like this either but we have a job and we hate having to pick if it was a choice we'd always pick you" I cut him off this time.

"I think i'm the luckiest wolf ever" he grinned.

"How so?" I laughed.

"Well i'm mated to a hot Royal wolf who happens to be the sweetest girl ever" My heart swelled.

I didn't know what to do so I wrapped my arm's around his neck and kissed him. Things began to get heated very quickly.

"Cameron we have to get back" I sighed.

"Come on Maddy" he frowned.

Aww he was so cute "Ok-" I didn't even get to finish in an instant Cam's lips were back on mine.

"God I love you" Cameron groaned.

He started kissing my neck my wolf was screaming at me to mark him. I felt Cameron's teeth make contact with the base on my neck. He bit down and a wave of pleasure flodded my body.

MARK HIM!! my wolf screamed

I listened to her command and copied Cameron's actions. We seperated and were breathing heavily. Cameron looked at me and smiled.

SHIFT!!! my wolf suddenly yelled

Why? I asked

Something weird is happening just do it

Wow bosy

JUST SHIFT!!

Alright chill.

I got up and took off my clothes,

"What are you doing Maddy" Cameron asked,

"My wolf told me to shift" I explained and shifted into my wolf.

Cameron's eye's widened but I on the other hand was confused. What happened?

Hello a new voice chimed in my head

Who are you where's my wolf? I asked

I'm here my wolf replied

What's going on? I asked

Hello Madison I'm Selena the voice said

Ok why are you in my head? I asked

I'm your other wolf she explained

What are you talking about? I asked

Go look at your reflection she instructed

I did as she said and went to the lake near where Cameron and I were having our picnic. I looked down and saw a pure white wolf and my eye's were a shade of electric blue.

What the heck!!! I stared at my reflection in shock

-------------------------------------

Thought's?

Questions?

Well thats all for now

Vote,

Share,

comment,

and

Follow