Chapter 13 Heat

So sorry I haven't updating I currently working on getting some books published and have been busy with testing, I might give you sneak peak though but anyway hope you all enjoy this chapter _________________________________________________________________________________

Currently the girls and I were relaxing by the pool. Nicole seems to be getting along really great with the girls, which is really good.

'Where are you?'

I jumped slightly at Cams presence.

'At the pool with the girls why?' I asked.

'The party is Saturday and Damon wants to go over the details with you' he informed.

'Ok tell him I'll meet him at his office in a few' I sighed.

'Ok bye love you'.

'Love you too'.

I stood up and looked over to Emily.

"Can you do me a favor and use your vamp speed and get me some clothes?" I asked.

"Sure" she shrugged getting up.

The girls and I barely waited two minutes before she was back clothes in hand.

"Thanks later girls enjoy the pool" I smiled turning out of the pool area.

I could dress on the way since Emily chose a dress and flats for me. Walking towards the office I put on the dress and paused for a second to quickly put on my flats.

I stopped checking up on the dresses with Sunny before continuing to head towards the office. I paused by the door and knocked waiting patiently for Damon to open the door.

"Hey Sis" he grinned opening the door wider for me to get in.

"Hey what do you need to plan with me?"

"Well the invitations have been sent out right?" he questioned.

"Yes everything's done on my end, did you guys get your suits?" I asked taking a seat on the couch.

"Yes" they nodded.

"Alright, don't forget that Abby has Sasha staying over" I informed.

"Aww Sasha's coming to visit... I missed her" Damon smiled.

I laughed shoving him "Yes she's coming".

Damon is a softy especially when it comes to kids he loves them though and he'd never admit it I know he probably wants more kids in the future.

"Now I'm going to enjoy my day with the girls since tomorrow its back to work" I sighed standing up.

"Alright later sis" Damon smiled going back to his work.

"Later bro" I laughed closing the door.

I walked down the hall and went to check on the designs. They were coming along so wonderfully. I told Sunny she could go on break since she'd been working hard all day then I felt this strange sensation run through my body.

'We want to see mates' my wolves whined in my head.

'No I am hanging out with the girls' I sighed

'We Need Mates' the howled.

I ignored them and continued my journey. And that's when I felt it. My body froze mid-step before I sprinted up to my bedroom.

I'd totally forgotten I'd be going into heat. I sighed leaning against the door of my suite.

Then I heard it. My head snapped forward where Cameron and Jason stood. There eyes were dark with want making me fidget with need.

In the blink of an eye they were in front of me. Jason captured my lips and Cameron sucked on his mark. My wolves started to purr in delight and I knew the guys could smell my arousal.

They growled in approval making me shiver. I felt myself being thrown and saw that I was now on my bed the guys hovering over me.

They gave each other a brief look before Cameron started kissing his way up my chest and Jason started kissing down to the unmarked side of my neck.

He looked up at me his eyes asking for acceptance. I nodded moaning as Cameron unhooked my bra his hands running up and down my back. Jason's eyes darkened and he bit the other side of my neck official marking me.

I moaned as the pain changed into pleasure tangling my hands in his hair. Cameron took of my dress leaving me in my undergarments.

I'm kind of glad the girls took me lingerie shopping now. The guys looked over my body making a shiver run down my spine.

______________________________________________________________________

I know what you all are thinking

And No they did not have sex

Jason did not mate her yet

Now lets get this going

I'm sorry that my update was random

And that it was short

I feel super bad i'll try updating sooner

Now

FAN

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND PM (INBOX)

Bye all