Chapter 21 Training

Madison P.O.V

I sighed closing the last folder of paper work I had. The boys somehow convinced me to let them help, because they believed I needed to train more then anyone else 'for safety'. In my mind it wasn't the best idea, but it was so hard saying no to them and their cuteness.

My wolf and I are such suckers for them. If only we could find a way not to let it affect us, but until that was discovered they'd have me wrapped around their fingers, even if they didn't know it.

**Flashback**

"Please baby," they begged simultaneously dropping onto there knees, each of them grabbing one of my ankles.

"No." I said firmly, as I tried ignoring their puppy dog eyes.

"But baby, we don't get to see you and now with the vampires coming we miss you..." Cameron murmured looking dejectedly at the ground.

I really wanted to cave now, but I couldn't. They were my mates, there was no need to make them do all the work. Damon and I could handle it, our mates didn't need to endure the torture too.

"Please, please, please Maddy. I just got here and I didn't get to know you... Please..." Jason whispered sadly. Oh goddess I really wanted to cave.

I looked down at there pouted lips and puppy dog eyes as they kneeled in front of my feet begging to help. How could I ever say no to that?

I sighed giving up, "...fine..."

They stood up and smiled happily wrapping there arms around me. "We love you," they chorused.

**Flashback Over**

I smiled slightly thinking about my mates. Standing from my seat, I headed to the training center. The boys would be upset that I haven't eaten, but they didn't need to know just yet. Training started an hour ago and I was late; not good for a queen.

Luckily I thought ahead to wear my training suit while doing paper work. If I hadn't then I'd have to go all the way to my quarters, then get changed and make my way back over here.

I pulled the scrunchy off of my wrist and quickly put my hair into a loose bun.

"...Now everyone pair up," Damon sighed as I entered the training center.

I watched as my mates paired up with one another, following Damon's instructions. Emily partnered with Nicole, Jason's other mate and so on. I walked over to Damon and stood at his side.

"Ah, the queen has finally arrived." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed sticking his tongue out at me. Everyone else on the other hand froze and looked my way, bowing respectfully.

"There's no need," I waved them off, "..go back to what you were doing."

They all nodded quietly turning to there partners, murmurs spreading across the room. I sighed and turned to face Damon, "come at me partner."

"Haha alright, you asked for it."

***

"I...hate...You," I panted as Damon beat me for the 5th time. We'd been sparing for hours now and I've only won about 3 times and felt like I just wanted to crawl into bed.

Somehow training turned into a fight match for everyone in the palace to watch. Cameron and Jason kept cheering me on, while Nathan and Ian cheered for Damon... Traders.

"Love you to sis, lets give it a break for a bit... You look kinda beat," he laughed.

"No, if I'm gonna go against vampires I won't get a break." I huffed standing up straighter, putting my hands in position.

"Fine last round." He groaned.

I nodded and made a gesture for him to come at me. He smirked lunging toward me his fists aiming for my gut; I stepped back at the last moment letting him fall face first. Before he had the chance to stand up I was on his back wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You win," he sighed.

"You didn't even try." I muttered in annoyance getting off of him.

"You didn't say that I had to." Damon smirked getting up from the ground, letting me fall onto my butt.

I glared playfully at him, giving him the finger before turning back to the 'audience'. "Back to training guys!" I called.

Some groans were heard, but everyone nodded and got back to what we came here for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is guys

I tried my best to do it as ling as my phone allowed me to,

So I do hope you all enjoy it

Anyway that's all for now, gotta get to the last two stories that I haven't updated.

Bye Everyone

Please....

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

COMMENT

And INBOX

I just love them comments ;)

Byeee!! :D