Initiation of Beacon

(Y/N) woke up, took a shower, and went to have breakfast. While toasting a slice of bread, he turned on his TV.

News Reporter: Moving to Menagerie island, Faunus citizens formed an activist group called White Fang, the actual leader Ghira Belladonna stated that the main objective is to improve the relationship between humans and Faunus by peaceful methods.

(Y/N): *White Fang, huh?*

Then he realized the time

(Y/N): *Crap, I'm late* (He grabbed the toast and ate it in one bite)

After breakfast (Y/N) picked up his bag, prepared the last things, and he heads off to the meeting point.

Olivia: He should be here by now...

She sees (Y/N) running towards the place.

Olivia: *There he is* Seems that you exercise at every moment

(Y/N): Hi Olivia, good to see you

Olivia: Good to see you too. Here I think this belongs to you (She returns him this handgun)

(Y/N): Oum, thank you so much. I realized it was too late at night.

Olivia: Shall we go?

(Y/N) and Olivia went to the bullhead.

Olivia: We are ready.

The bullhead took off... After 10 minutes, Olivia talked to (Y/N)

Olivia: Tell me (Y/N), Would you want to do the initiation right now?

(Y/N): Sure, Why not? It's an excellent way to make the most of the time.

Olivia goes to the cockpit and informs the pilots.

Olivia: Land here.

Once the bullhead landed, Olivia gave some instructions to (Y/N)

Olivia: Alright (Y/N), make your way to the northern end of the forest. You'll need to bring me a relic... Oh, also return by yourself to Beacon

He steps out of the bullhead, and it immediately starts to take off

(Y/N): Roger that... So, where exactly is Beacon?

Olivia: In the opposite direction, I think. You should be able to see it from here... or not. Good luck!

(Y/N): Wait! *And she is gone...*

He started to wander to the north, hoping to find the supposed relic

(Y/N): When is something interesting going to happen?

Suddenly he heard some noises, and he took an ambush posture.

(Y/N): *Beowolf... now I remember why I was at the shop not only for ammo, I was there to get a rifle too... Now I'm in the middle of nowhere, and all I got is my pistol*

Soon the Grimms walked to the perfect position (Y/N) and fired at the head of the last one.

(Y/N): *Good, that will distract them*

He ran toward the north, hoping he wouldn't get detected, and unfortunately, he got spotted.

(Y/N): It's time to test the red dust ammo.

When (Y/N) loaded his handgun, the Beowolf charged at him. He quickly avoided it and aimed at the back of the first one. The 2 remaining attacked simultaneously, and (Y/N) backed off to a tree waiting for them to approach him. When they got closer, he knifed one while simultaneously shooting the last one. Since his pistol didn't have any suppressor (Y/N) thought that a shot was loud enough to alert another type of opposition nearby.

(Y/N): *I need to hurry up. I don't wanna stay here forever*

After traveling around the forest, he finally found the place he was looking for.

(Y/N): *Oh wow, so this is where the relic is.*

Unaware that he would soon be surrounded by a Grimm, he approached the temple and saw multiple pedestals and supposed relics on top of them.

(Y/N): *These are not relics... These are domino pieces! Olivia sent me here to retrieve a tile from her board game! *

(Y/N) decided not to think about it anymore and took the blank one.

(Y/N): *Now it's time to*

At that moment, he got reached by the strike of a Deathstalker tail. Luckily for (Y/N), it didn't knock him out due to he was in a position where the nearby debris obstructed the foe's attack. (Y/N) stood up and retreated, knowing that it was pointless to fight it with his actual equipment. While running, he noticed a cliff with some structures.

(Y/N): *Maybe I can push it off this cliff*

He made his way to the pillars of the ruined bridge and prepared his gravity ammo.

(Y/N): *I have to be careful. This is a double-edged weapon if I use it unwisely. I have to fire this perfectly; otherwise, I'm dead*

The Deathstalker reached the bridge as he waited for a good opportunity.

(Y/N): *Don't screw this up*

When the Grimm stood at the side edge (Y/N) stood in front of a pillar leaning his back on it.

(Y/N): *This should stop me from getting pushed*

He aimed at the Deathstalker and shot at it, destabilizing it. The recoil of his handgun was more potent than he thought. In the next shot, he compensated for the recoil with more strength. That attack was enough to make the Grimm fall off the bridge.

(Y/N): *I made it... Oh, Oum, the victory is mine*

He sits down at a tree and starts to feel a little pain in his torso and left arm.

(Y/N): *It's time to return*

Following the instructions that he remembers from Olivia, he travels to the southern side of the forest, being as stealthy and quick as possible.

(Y/N): *There it is! Beacon!*

Sprinting with all his energy, he arrived at Beacon, noticing that Olivia was waiting for him at the entrance.

Olivia: You are back.

(Y/N): Here is your domino relic. (He returns her the piece)

Olivia: I saw your efforts to handle the little problem back there. You took care of a Deathstalker alone by taking advantage of the environment, and I knew I could trust your skills. Now you are officially approved at Beacon academy, congratulations Mr. Barnes

(Y/N): I... don't know what to say... Thank you, professor Olivia, for giving me this opportunity.

Olivia: You are welcome. Now that I remember, I will guide you to the infirmary. Perhaps you are not feeling that much pain now due to adrenaline, but considering that you received a hit from that Grimm shortly, you will start to feel the injuries.

(Y/N): Understood, let's go then.