Return to home

Summer's POV

Olivia: Ah, you made it back. The Bullhead is ready for you (Y/N). Oh, and take this.

(Y/N): My bag?

He opens it. It was his belongings.

(Y/N): You even kept my wallet safe.

Olivia: That's right, you were never legally declared dead. So all your belonging were kept like we do with "missing" cases.

(Y/N): I understand.

Olivia: I also have a gift for you.

Olivia handed him a brand-new scroll.

(Y/N): Oh, one of these modern thingies. For me? I mean these must be very expensive.

Olivia: Of course. It's all yours.

(Y/N): Thank you, Olivia. I wish I could be able to do something in return.

Olivia: (Y/N) it's ok. I'm happy to help you. Now go and have some time to relax.

(Y/N): Alright then, I'll see you again in a while.

He is boarding the Bullhead. I wish I could stay more time with Buck, maybe if...

Summer: Uhm, Bucky? *It's now or never*

(Y/N): Tell me.

Summer: May I accompany you? I mean, if you don't mind.

(Y/N): Yeah, sounds good to have some company.

Raven/Quill: I wanna go too!

(Y/N): I didn't know you all wanted to spend time with me so badly. Of course, you can come.

Olivia: Aw, how touching. Just leave this woman with all the work.

(Y/N): Ah, Olivia...

She chuckles a little.

Olivia: It's ok. I'm just messing with you. But don't forget to call me.

Buck and my team got in the Bullhead while Olivia waved at us. Then the Bullhead took off.

In the Bullhead

I was smiling. I'm glad I took the chance. Now we can spend more time with Buck.

Summer: So (Y/N), you met Yang and Ruby.

(Y/N): Yeah, she looks a lot like you. Same with Yang and Raven. Now that I think of it, you make me doubt it has been 22 years. You all look like it was yesterday. Oum, I mean my yesterday.

I blushed at the compliment.

(Y/N): You all got yourself a great family.

Raven: Not so great.

(Y/N): Eh?

Summer: Raven, no.

Raven: I know you think the same way.

Quill: Ooh, she got you.

(Y/N): What's happening? I understand nothing.

Raven: Our ex-husband Tai.

(Y/N): So Summer married Tai too?

Raven: How did you know I married him?

(Y/N): Well, your daughter's last name.

Raven: Oh yeah, you figured it out pretty well. But yes, the problem is Tai.

Summer: Yeah, I divorced him not so long ago.