A Deal

Summer's POV

We returned to Beacon to deliver the red book before heading to Atlas. I hope this is enough to prevent other people from activating the Winter Soldier.

Olivia: Nice job. Are you heading toward Atlas now?

Quill: Yes, we need a moment to prepare before going there.

Summer: Yeah, I think I'll go to the Beacon armory.

Quill: I'll go with you.

Raven: I have to talk about some things here, so see you later.

Quill: Alright.

Raven's POV

Summer and Quill left.

Olivia: And who is your new partner here? Definitely, you seem oddly familiar.

Cinder: Oh, do I?

Raven: Maybe because of Quill's descriptions.

Olivia: You don't mean...

Cinder: The half-Fall maiden.

Olivia: Oh? So it was you... What is your intention? You wouldn't show up here to say that. You are one of the people that obey Salem?

Cinder: No, not anymore. That Grimm bitch, she betrayed me.

Olivia: Nothing new about her.

Cinder: She wants HYDRA to kill the Insight targets. She wants me dead... That's why I want to offer you a deal.

Olivia: Continue.

Cinder: I'll keep helping you all to stop HYDRA and get back (Y/N). I won't mess up with Beacon. In return, I ask for the rest of the Maiden powers.

Olivia: Interesting, interesting, yeah, we could work with that...

Cinder: We have a deal?

Olivia: Fine, but one warning, if you try something funny, I will send Summer to deal with you.

Raven: Yeah... that woman sometimes scares me. I recommend you listen to Olivia.

They handshake.

Olivia: Perfect, follow me.

At Atlas

Ruby's POV

We arrived at Atlas, at the Schnee manor, to be exact.

Willow: Hello, kids. I see Weiss brought her friends. I am  Willow Schnee. It's nice to meet you all.

We all greeted her as well.

Willow: Feel yourself at home. We have enough room for you all, so don't worry.

Huh. I thought Weiss's mother would be more like... Weiss, but she looks friendly and welcoming.

Willow:  I apologize for not staying more time here. I have something on the Dust company I have to take care of.

Weiss: Okay, mother.

She left. Weiss led us to what appeared to be the library

Yang: Hey Weiss, your mom is great.

Weiss: I know. By the way, I think big sister is in service right now. So we can have some time to recap. To access the prison at Atlas Military we will need a max-level pass people like the general or my sister Winter have one. I can take care of this. No worries. And now, with the abilities of Neopolitan, we can escort ourselves in. Oh, also, Pyrrha, use your semblance on the cameras to create interference the moment we pass by them, don't break them, or they will be alert.