The talk

Summer's POV

We were waiting in Cinder's hideout for the police to go away. Meanwhile, I'm changing back to my regular outfit.

Cinder: Good. Now that we have his address, we can interrogate him.

I'd like to have a little chat with this person.

Raven: Okay, I think we are in the clear now.

Quill: So where is this guy?

I showed them the address with my Scroll.

Raven: Perfect.

I got a message from Olivia. She asked me if we had to do something about the bureau. I confirmed to her it was us, and she replied with a thumbs-up emote.

Summer: Shall we go?

Cinder: By all means.

Quill: Let's finish this.

Raven: Let's hunt this motherfucker down.

(1 hour later)

We kept our distance from the house. We don't want to be detected.

Cinder: Any idea of how we get in?

Raven: I can barely see that some windows are open. Maybe we can use the same tactic as we did at the bureau.

Quill: Good idea.

She turned into her corvid form and flew toward the house.

Raven: There she goes. She made it.

She spawns a portal.

Raven: After you ladies, and be quiet there.

We crossed the portal and arrived at what seemed to be the bedroom. I went outside the room.

Raven: We are right behind you...

I prepared my weapon. We kept scanning the house and didn't find him. Soon I got hit by a shotgun shot. Raven held me to stop me from the recoil. I used my semblance to kick the guy's shotgun away. He tried to hit me back, but I dodged and struck him with my weapon, and he fell to the floor. I holstered my weapon and grabbed him to beat him up with my own fists.

Summer: Come here, you fucker.

I kept punching him and started to strike my fist with more strength. I continued to beat him up, his aura broke, but I didn't care. I kept hitting him.

Quill: Summer, that's enough.

I heard nothing as I continued hitting him.

Summer: Die, do me a favor, and die! I want you dead, fucking die already!

I eventually knocked him out.

Raven: Summer, stop. He is already unconscious. Summer? SUMMER!

Raven contained me and dragged me away.

Raven: Hey, that's enough! Look, I know what are you feeling right now, but you have to behave, alright? We will take care of this for now.

Cinder: I will prepare the interrogation.

She dragged that guy Vasily away. Quill went with her.

Raven: I know this sounds weird coming from me. Take a deep breath and calm down.

I did as she said.

Raven: Come on... let's search for some information while they prepare all.

I looked at the shotgun on the floor. Maybe I can use it later...