End of the line?

Lately, there have been a lot of problems around Remnant now that Hydra revealed and started to attack everyone who resists. All kingdoms joined forces to neutralize the cause. Olivia gathered all Beacon students. To give all of them a designated position to fight back Hydra's forces.

Olivia: As you know, Remnant is going through a big battle. And you must cooperate on this issue. Hydra is trying to take our freedom by all methods. They will kill either you or one of themselves to succeed.

All the students began whispering to each other.

Olivia: Each team has a specific location to operate. You can check it now on the screens.

(Y/N) was checking but noticed that it displays for him ''Talk to the Headmistress of Beacon''. He thought she was going to give him some additional instructions. He waited till the end of the speech.

(Y/N): *Better get going*

When (Y/N) arrived at Olivia's. To his surprise, team STRQ was there too.

(Y/N): Oum, sorry for the interruption.

Olivia: It's ok, Mr. Barnes. We were waiting for you. Anyway, now that everyone is here, I'll assign you a special mission.

Summer: What kind of mission?

Olivia: You have to infiltrate the Hydra main facility to retrieve intel. We could easily win this war if you get them for us.

Olivia explained other mission details, such as intel location, estimated enemies, terrain, etc. She assigned a role to each one of them.

Olivia: And for Mr. Barnes, you will be the leader on this mission.

(Y/N): Me? I mean, is it ok for me to lead this time?

Raven: Why not?

Summer: I believe that it's a great idea.

Quill: Remember our first mission? You got us out alive.

(Y/N): Alright, I get it. I'll do my best.

Later on. The bullhead makes its way to the mission location.

(Y/N): Ok, so we all are going to make it inside. Raven and Taiyang, you both are going in front. Quill and I will watch our backs. Summer, you take the middle position to support if needed. If we meet a Hydra in front of either of you, you must take them out before they make some noise. We need to be stealthy, at least until we get the intel. Summer, you will guard the intel and put it inside this bag.

Summer: Understood!

Inside Hydra facility.

The team got in position, advancing carefully. Raven knocked some Hydra soldiers that Summer spotted.

(Y/N): You see them, Quill?

Quill: Yes, let's take them out on sync.

Quill uses her sword on the first one, and (Y/N) strikes his knife on the second.

Quill: High five.

Further, they go more guarded than it is. (Y/N) got an idea.

(Y/N): I need someone to throw this screw to the other side. Maybe it will distract them. When they go check the sound, we run for it.

Raven threw it. The Hydra soldiers got distracted.

(Y/N): Now.

The team made it outside of the intel room.