The Winter Soldier

Third-person view

Hydra Safe-Base

Zola: The algorithm still has some flaws. But, considering that this is the test version is impressive.

Hydra Soldier: He is ready for the prosthetic arm

Zola: Then let's begin.

Arnim Zola went to a room, and (Y/N) was there.

Zola: Mr.Barnes..., the procedure has already started. You are to be the new fist of HYDRA.

After the operation (Y/N) woke to look at his hands, and he saw a metal hand. Out of panic, he choked one of the scientists. The other Hydra saw this and injected him with a sedative.

Zola: Insert the codes.

(Y/N) was moved to a machine.

Zola: This is the Memory Suppressing Machine, but you won't remember this.

The machine started to work. (Y/N) screamed in pain. Arnim Zola spoke in a strange language.

Zola: ''Longing, Rusted, Seventeen, Daybreak, Furnace, Nine, Benign, Homecoming, One, Freight Car''

With these words, (Y/N) became The Winter Soldier.

Zola: Put him on ice. There's not much time until the enemy finds us. Don't worry, Winter Soldier. We will use you when the moment is right.

(Y/N) was placed in the Cryostasis Chamber. Zola and the rest of the Hydras left the base.

Zola: Shall we begin the infiltration?

(11 years later)

The Winter Soldier wakes up again. The scientist erases his mind and gets activated again. That way, he doesn't feel any regret or guilt from his victims. The Hydra spoke in a strange language.

Vasily: Good morning, Soldier.

W/S (Winter Soldier): Ready to comply

Vasily: I have a mission for you. Sanction and extract. No witnesses

He handed him a file, and there was a paper with the photo of Jacques Schnee. The next page explained that he bought the only super serums existing found after the war at an auction.

Atlas - December 16

The Winter Soldier was waiting for the car to pass by. The road is empty, and not many people travel through there. Soon he heard the car. He approached the car and slashed the tire to make him lose control and crash. Then the Winter Soldier went to open the trunk. The serums were there. Jacques tried to crawl off the car. The Winter Soldier saw this and proceeded to eliminate him by hitting him to death with his metal arm. He placed the corpse on the driver's seat to make it appear like an accident.

W/S: Hail Hydra.

Hydra Safe-Base

The Winter Soldier returned to the base with the package.

Vasily: Well done. Soldier.

(4 years later)

It's time for a new mission for the Winter Soldier. Another one to wipe out the list. Vasily was talking with other Hydras.

Vasily: According to the algorithm, the authorities are getting suspicious. If we continue using the Winter Soldier, we might get discovered. The Winter Soldier shall take his last mission until Hydra's next step.