Data

Olivia's POV

(2 Weeks Later)

Look at all these unsolved cases. I've already selected the ones that have witnesses. I was about to pick up another file when the elevator door opened.

Olivia: Ironwood?

Ironwood: Greetings, Olivia.

Olivia: Hello, is there anything you need?

Ironwood: Team RWBY encountered someone very dangerous on their mission. Is that true?

Olivia: Oh? Do you mean (Y/N)?

Ironwood: Whatever his name is. I'm going to request you hand him over to Atlas.

When he said that, I felt my eye twitch a little.

Olivia: Why is that? Do you know (Y/N) made the fall of Hydra possible?

Ironwood: But now he is a criminal, The Winter Soldier.

Olivia: You did your research, huh? You should know by now that he wasn't even himself. They brainwashed him and made him a mindless assassin.

Ironwood: And you have any idea who is this 'They'?

Olivia: Well, I don't know, maybe a criminal group.

Ironwood: I was hoping you wouldn't come at me saying some random group controlled him.

I'm starting to lose my patience...

Ironwood: Where is he right now?

Olivia: He returned to his home, don't worry if you don't trust him. Three experienced huntresses went with him.

Ironwood: Fine. You must hand him to Atlas if he turns into The Winter Soldier.

Olivia: Okay. Whatever.

Ironwood left the office as I continued my investigation.

Olivia: There's no way in hell I'm handing him over.

(Y/N)'s home

Quill's POV

I was training a little bit while Summer and Raven went out.

(Y/N): Great moves, Quill.

He handed me a can of beer.

Quill: Oh man, cold beer after a good training. Don't you want a little?

(Y/N): I'll pass. I'm still underage.

Quill: Oh, right. Hey, why don't we spar? Like old times?

(Y/N): Sound good. Uhm, hand to hand? I don't have my weapon.

Quill: Sure.

I started with a single hit, but he managed to dodge it and hit me back. I swept his foot to make him fall, allowing me to attack with a kick which he stopped with his metal arm pushing me with tremendous strength.

Quill: Ah, we gettin' serious. Alright, show me a good time, Bucky!

When I got up, he charged at me with impressive speed. I expected a hit from his metal arm, but he kicked me. Bucky approached again. I noticed that he had prepared his arm for the next attack, so the moment he tried to hit me, I dodged it with a headlock.

Quill: What's the matter, eh?

(Y/N): It's nothing.

He counters me by flipping me to the ground. Before I could do anything, he lifted me with his metal arm and struck me a punch to the abs zone. The hit pushed me back, causing me to fall to the ground. I expected a strike, but Bucky offered me the hand.