A secret to keep

The team arrived at the headmistress's office.

Olivia: Good Job. I knew you all could do it. So, what did you find in that old bunker?

(Y/N): Hydra.

Olivia: I don't think I've heard well.

(Y/N): The bunker was Hydra's property. Also, this folder proves the existence of the maidens.

He places the ''Maiden experiment'' file on Olivia's desk.

(Y/N): Hydra failed to capture them.

Olivia: I never thought someone would prove that the maidens are real. (Y/N)... and all of you, Do you realize this is classified information? There's barely anyone who knows about them.

(Y/N): I mean, we found these files by mere luck. Isn't that right, Summer?

Summer: Exactly. It's not like we wanted to mess with anyone.

Olivia sighed and stood up to get closer to the presents there.

Olivia: I'm going to ask all of you to keep this secret. No one must know about this ever. Can I trust you?

(Y/N): Of course, Olivia, I guarantee you that I will never tell anybody. After all, it's the least I can do to repay your kindness in letting me be here.

The rest also promised Olivia to save the secret.

Olivia: As for the Hydra situation. I'll notify the Huntsman Academies plus Atlas Military. But I will need you to give me all the information you've got.

Summer: Oh, Bucky knows the most. (She pushed him a bit) Go on, tell her, tell her.

She says with an enthusiastic voice.

(Y/N): Alright. I'm going to start by saying two names. Johann Schmidt, the head of Hydra, wrote the report of the ''Maidens experiment''. The other goes by Arnim Zola, and I suspect he is developing an algorithm. I'm saying this because there's a folder called ''Zola's algorithm''. Finally we found 3 more folders ''Project Insight'', ''Super Serum'' and ''Winter Soldier Program''.

(Y/N) gave her all the folders.

Olivia: Very well, this is a highly relevant report. All done then, you are dismissed and free to rest for the day. Glynda, you stay here to help me.

Glynda: Understood.

The team nods while going to the elevator.

Olivia: Glynda, I need you to archive the Maiden document. We have to be the most secretive about this issue.

In the elevator

Quill: Sooo, mission accomplished?

Raven: I guess. I mean, that Hydra place got destroyed.

Summer: We have the rest of the day free. What are you guys going to do later?

Quill: Maybe I'll grab a drink downtown.

Raven: I'm going to see if there are weapon upgrades.

Summer: You got some plans. What about Bucky?

(Y/N): I was thinking about getting this bullet cloned for the rifle I found.

Quill: Oohh, let me tag along.

Raven/Summer: Me too!

(Y/N): Sure.

In Vale

SRQ and (Y/N) arrived at the city expecting to see the average city activity, but they encountered a protest in the middle of the street.

(Y/N): What's happening?

Raven: Probably the White Fang. I see the majority of them having Faunus traits.

(Y/N): Let's go through the alleyways. The shop isn't far anyway.

While taking the shortcut, Summer wanted to break the silence.

Summer: How do you know these paths?

(Y/N): I used to come to Vale with my friend to have fun and hang out. One time he got picked up in a fight right here. Luckily I arrived to save him.

Summer: Aw, defending your friend.

(Y/N): Well, I mean. I defended him in those situations, but he did in Grimm's case. We take care of each other.

Raven: How?

(Y/N): You see, he had a peculiar Semblance called ''The Super Soldier''. It allowed him to get stronger by using it, so strong that it changed him from a skinny boy to a muscular man taller than us, but that left him exhausted, so he used it only in battle defending Brooklyn, not in street fights.

Quill: What is his name?

(Y/N): Steve Rogers.

Finally, they arrived and entered the weapon store.

Weaponsmith: Welcome. How can I help you?

(Y/N): Oh, I was wondering if you could clone this bullet and this ammo.

Weaponsmith: It's the first time I've seen those types, but sure. I'm going to need the magazine as well.

(Y/N): Ok, here it is.

Weaponsmith: Perfect, your order will be ready in about 2 or 3 days.

(Y/N) nodded.

Raven: Hey, You have some weapon upgrades for this blade?

Weaponsmith: Yes, How about those over there?

After a while in the store, they went to a cafe. They visited a candy store because Summer wanted some sweets, and (Y/N) bought some. (Y/N) enjoyed this. He felt like he was hanging out with Steve. It was nearly night. When the group arrived at Beacon, they had nothing else to do, so SRQ said goodbye to (Y/N) outside his dorm.

(Y/N): *Today was an unusual day. I wonder how it's going to be tomorrow...*

Time for him passed so quickly that he wouldn't notice it had been months since he joined Beacon. He became close friends with SRQ. After all, they hang out so much together. (Y/N) got his new ammo. He continued to train along with Quill. Sometimes Summer and Raven joined to make it a free-for-all. When the first month passed (Y/N) started the combat classes, handling himself pretty well, winning almost every match he had. Then, (Y/N) usually participated in missions with STRQ. Olivia talked with him very often to see if he was doing well, (Y/N) always answered her with: ''Yes, of course, thank you''. Everything seems to be going smoothly. But this was the calm before the storm. Hydra will soon retaliate, and Beacon will have to act quickly. The hunters also have to defend themselves from this menace. And (Y/N), with his friends, will face the true power of Hydra.