Hydra Bunker

Note: Since this is the ''past'', I'm making that technologies like Scrolls were barely in development.

SRQ and (Y/N) meet on the Beacon airstrip, waiting for new instructions.

Glynda: Good morning, students. I hope you are ready because we are leaving immediately.

Summer: Yes, professor.

They all board the bullhead, and it takes off. While waiting to arrive at the place, Quill didn't get a better idea than amusing herself by taking (Y/N)'s handgun.

Quill: Hands up!

(Y/N): Why...?

He quickly countered by doing the disarm technique.

(Y/N): How about this?

Quill: Boo, not funny.

(Y/N): *I could have done this in the sparring, good job genius...*

Later after landing.

Pilot: I'm relocating to a safer location. Contact me by radio when you need the extraction.

Glynda: Very well.

The bullhead takes off, leaving the group alone. (Y/N) approaches the gates to check them.

(Y/N): These sure are locked.

Glynda: Leave it to me.

She uses her semblance to rip off one portion of the gate.

(Y/N): That was awesome.

They all enter the place, looking at all the surroundings.

Glynda: Let's split up. We can be more efficient in that way. Mr. Barnes and Ms. Rose check what is on the left corridor. Ms. Quill and Ms. Raven, please explore the right side of the bunker. I'll examine this central area.

(Y/N) went to the corridor with Summer, the first place seemed like an office.

Summer: What a mess. There is nothing in here.

Soon she felt something below her feet, so she picked it up.

Summer: ''Arnim Zola''... This must have been his office.

(Y/N): Let's go to another room.

The other rooms were empty or too messy. The corridor led them to a workplace.

Summer: Look! There are folders.

She quickly went to examine them.

Summer: ''Project Insight'', ''Zola's Algorithm''... The folders are empty.

(Y/N): Here are more. ''Super Serum'', ''Winter Soldier Program''... Empty too.

Summer: Say, Buck, Can I call you Buck?

He freezes in place. Summer noticed that.

Summer: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-.

(Y/N): I-It's just been a long time since someone called me like that.

Summer: This one was a close friend or relative?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Summer recognized the sad tone. She decided not to ask more questions.

(Y/N): Summer, about your previous question..., the answer is..., yes, but only between us.

Summer: Great! But what about another nickname, one less secretive, like Bucky.