Saved

We returned to Beacon through the portal as fast as we could, then carried Buck to Olivia.

Olivia: Ah, very well. You have him back. But was it necessary to kidnap him?

Summer: We did not. He agreed to come with us. We just had a minor inconvenience with SPEAR back in Mistral.

Olivia: Well, now we wait for him to wake up.

We waited almost an hour. Oh, he is waking up.

Olivia: Hey! You are finally awake.

(Y/N): Olivia?

Olivia: That's right! Which Bucky I'm talking to tho?

(Y/N): Uh, the one that you gave a chance to join Beacon long ago. It's me, the real me.

Summer: I'm glad you are back.

(Y/N): I knew it wouldn't take long to switch to the Winter Soldier. The words will always be in my head.

Olivia: We have the red book (Y/N), which should prevent somebody from learning them.

Quill: Bucky, how's your memory now?

(Y/N): I... remember everything. I would say my memory is complete now.

Summer: So the hit from that masked guy made you recover all your memories.

(Y/N): That "masked guy" is actually Brock Rumlow from the STRIKE team but now goes by Crossbones. While I was on my own, I heard he was the only survivor of STRIKE and then joined SPEAR. I wonder what happened.

Summer: Eh... Probably the side consequences of the Atlas fight.

Oh, that's why he told me I took everything from him. 

Summer: I remember him trying to kill you while knocked out.

Cinder: I thought he wanted to use the Winter Soldier.

(Y/N): The only thing that comes to my mind is that he was searching for me to get some information to save him some time... but if he tried to kill me, maybe I wasn't worth it in the end. By the way, who are you, miss?

Cinder: I'm Cinder Fall. I've been helping your friends for a while.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you.

Raven: What did you mean by "information"?

(Y/N): He is HYDRA, meaning he knows that there's more than one Winter Soldier.

Olivia: Come again?

(Y/N): Olivia, there are five like me, or worse than me. HYDRA elites that got the serum.

Olivia: Why use you instead?

(Y/N): They were unstable. Aura and the serum always had incompatibility.

He is the best for the job...

Olivia: For now, we will be aware. The priority here is to grant you a normal life.

(Y/N): I doubt I'll get one.

Olivia: Don't beat yourself up. You will be fine with us. You need some rest. Why don't you go to your dorm for now?

(Y/N): Yeah, that sounds right. See you.

He left.

Raven: Poor kid...

Summer: What do we do about the other Winter Soldiers?

Olivia: One of these days, I'm going to ask (Y/N) for more details. Then you go take them out, and everyone is happy.

Quill: It can't be this simple.

Olivia: It is, and you are professionals on this, so no problem, right?

Quill: Guess so.

Olivia: Perfect, keep in touch.

Third-person view

While (Y/N) was returning to his dorm, he met with RWBY and JNPR. He apologized for all the problems he caused them.

(Y/N): Hey, I did some bad things back then at Atlas. I apologize. 

Ruby: It's okay (Y/N). We understand your situation. No hard feelings.

They eventually chatted a little bit more. Every time (Y/N) looked at Weiss he felt immense guilt as his memory is complete. He remembers the moment he retrieved the serum from Jacques Schnee. Her father's murderer is in front of her. (Y/N) returned to his dorm, feeling the weight of remorse crushing him.

(Y/N): I don't know what to do about that...

Someone knocked on the door.

(Y/N): Come in.

It was Summer.

(Y/N): Oh, Summer. Need something from me?

Summer: I just wanted to return you your handgun again. I took care of it while you were... gone.

(Y/N): Thank you, Summer, you are the best.

Summer's POV

I blushed a bit.

Summer: Anything to help you. A-anyways, that was all.

(Y/N): You sure?

Summer: Yeah...

I walked to the door.

(Y/N): Summer, wait. I need to talk about something with you...

Summer: Yes, what is it?

(Y/N): Back then, I said when my memory was complete. You know what that means right?

Summer: Um...

(Y/N): I remember all my crimes, murders, interactions with HYDRA, and everything the Winter Soldier went through. I want to ask you a question.

Summer:...

(Y/N): Our fight at Atlas... You told me something... Is that how you truly feel?

Summer: That's what I've been feeling for almost 22 years.

(Y/N): What? All this time?

Summer: I tried to move on, but even after getting married and starting a family, I had you always in my mind...

(Y/N): Summer... I...

Summer: Don't say it. You did nothing wrong. 

(Y/N) stood quiet.

Summer: (Y/N) I lost my chance 22 years ago. I'm lucky to have another one.

(Y/N) looked at me and smiled.

Summer: (Y/N) I truly meant what I said. I love you.

(Y/N): Summer, I love you too. I am really thankful that I met you.

That answer made me happy, smiling with joy while tearing up

(Y/N): Summer? You are crying...

Summer: It's just I'm so happy that this is happening.

I used my semblance to kiss (Y/N).

Summer: I really love you.