The not so date

At Vale

(Y/N) dressed in some casual clothes, he didn't feel comfortable showing his metal arm and got a jacket and a pair of gloves too. Now (Y/N) is checking his location on his Scroll. He recognized some places.

(Y/N): I think I'm almost there, I hope...

Out of distraction, he bumped into somebody.

(Y/N): Are you okay? I wasn't paying attention.

(Y/N) looks at the person. It was a woman with pink hair. He made her ice cream fall off.

(Y/N): Oh crap! I'm so sorry.

He noticed that she looked sad. (Y/N) scanned his surroundings and saw the ice cream stand.

(Y/N): Wait a bit. I'm gonna get you a new one.

(Y/N) quickly went to buy a new one and gave it to her.

(Y/N): Here, like nothing happened. Miss...

The girl pulled out her Scroll and typed something.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you, Neo. By the way, you can call me Bucky.

Neo nodded happily.

(Y/N): May I ask you a question? Do you know how to get to this place?

(Y/N) showed her a photo. Neo gave him the indications.

(Y/N): Alright, thanks for the help, Neo.

(Y/N) made his way to the place where he was going to meet Summer. Neo smiled while watching him go. Then she disappeared.

Summer's POV

Buck should be around here by now...

(Y/N): Hey Summer, there you are.

Summer: O-oh, hi Buck. Nice to see you again.

(Y/N): So, where should we go?

Summer: I know this sounds cliché but, How about we go to a cafe?

(Y/N): Sounds great, Summer. Lead the way, then.

I got very excited and smoothly grabbed Buck's hand to guide him to the cafe.

Neo's POV

So he is going on a date with Summer Rose... I heard that they were close friends before HYDRA captured him. I feel guilty about retrieving him. I mean, the poor boy is trying to rebuild his life, and even worse is that now he's being targeted by the ones who see him as a tool. Ah, I'm thinking about it too much. Focus on your mission, Neo!

Summer's POV

This date is going so well. It's curious how young I feel whenever I'm spending time with Buck, as if I were a teenager again.

Summer: You lifted the whole RWBY team?

(Y/N): Oh yeah, your daughter Ruby felt curious about my arm, then her team appeared, and you know the rest.

Summer: Did they even weigh something to you?

(Y/N): Nah, it was like holding a couple of grapes.

I chuckled a bit.

(Y/N): So, how's the work?

Summer: The typical. I've been involved in extermination missions a lot. It would be easier if I could use my maiden powers, but, y'know, I took an oath not to use my powers unless it is strictly necessary. Many conditions must be met, for example, that there must be no witnesses.