New Assignment

Third-person view

(Y/N) woke up next to Summer, he almost forgot the feeling of warmth inside him. He tried to get up, but Summer was holding him very tightly. It took him a while to get out of her arms, but he managed to get up.

(Y/N): What's that?

He noticed two black birds standing outside the window. He approached them and opened the window, and the birds stepped inside. (Y/N) just pat them.

(Y/N): *They seem to like it... I think...*

The birds noticed Summer waking up and immediately flew away.

(Y/N): *There they go...*

Summer went beside (Y/N).

(Y/N): Summer... Good morning.

Summer kissed and hugged (Y/N), and he smiled at her.

(Y/N): Thank you for staying with me.

Summer: Anytime, always when you need me. I'll be here, just for you.

(Y/N): Summer, about us... Are you sure there aren't any problems? I mean, What will Ruby or Yang think about this? Do they even know you aren't married anymore?

Summer: Well, they still don't know about that but do not worry about that. When the time comes, I will talk with them.

(Y/N): You sure?

Summer: Absolutely.

(Y/N): Alright then...

Summer: Changing of subject...You don't feel weird with me being your first girlfriend? R-right?

(Y/N): First of all, I don't feel weird. I'm happy being with you. Second, I've been in a relationship before.

Summer felt a bit jealous.

Summer: W-what? S-so am I not your first?

(Y/N): Summer, if you say it like that, it sounds misleading.

Summer: So... um... you had a girlfriend before...

He notices her sad tone.

(Y/N): Yeah, to be honest, it didn't end well.

Summer: Oh?

(Y/N): It's nothing, Summer. Pay no mind.

Summer got a message from Olivia.

(Y/N): Looks like you have to go.

Summer:...

(Y/N): I'll be fine, Summer.

Summer quickly prepared herself to go to meet Olivia.

Summer: Bye, Buck.

They kissed.

(Y/N): See you later.

Olivia's office

Summer's POV

I wanted to stay a little bit more with him... I arrived at Olivia's office. Raven, Quill, and Cinder were there too.

Olivia: Ladies, I think you were noisy enough at Mistral. Now you are wanted in all four kingdoms. They even put a bounty on you.

Olivia showed us on her scroll.

Quill: That's a lot of money.

Raven: Is that the reward for...?

Olivia: Each one.

Quill: Damn.

Summer: This is ridiculous. Look at what we are being accused of... "Terrorism, Acting against the Kingdoms, and plotting against SPEAR."