Testing the strength

Third-person view

(Later that day)

(Y/N) received a call from Olivia.

(Y/N): Hey Olivia, is there something you need from me?

Olivia: Hello (Y/N), I need you here for our research about The Winter Soldier.

(Y/N): On my way.

Then he hangs up to tell RWBY that he has to go.

Olivia's Office

Olivia: Ah, there you are. Let's get straight to the point, I'm going to show you a document, and you tell me what you recognize.

(Y/N): Alright, let me see, so it was a sniper shot, very high caliber. You can see the bullet impacted the concrete too. Let me check the id... this guy looks familiar, like I've seen him before.

Olivia: Oh really?

(Y/N): He is Hydra. I remember that face from the test they did on me. But why would someone send me to kill one of them?

Olivia: The files say that the last place seen was at a police station.

(Y/N): Why would a Hydra be at the police?

Raven's Tribe

Raven's POV

How long is she going to take...

Vernal: So, why are we waiting for her to appear?

Raven: She might have some intel I'm looking for.

Vernal: It's this about your boyfriend again?

Raven: BOYFRIEND?! What do you mean?!

Vernal: Well, you went out for a month only to see him.

Raven: Whatever... He is just a very special one to me. I mean, he taught me how to change, to care about others, and to differentiate between hiding and cowardice. I don't know how things would have been if I never meet him.

Vernal stood quiet while we heard someone enter the tent. It was Cinder.

Raven: Finally. Vernal, excuse us.

Vernal: Understood.

Vernal left. I just stood in front of Cinder. I'll risk it. I'll ask about the file Olivia showed us.

Raven: The document. You placed it.

Cinder stood silent with a smirk on her face.

Raven: Ugh, Of course, it was you. Look, I don't have time for your games. What's going on?

Cinder: Ah, ah. If you expect something, first, you have to give something.

Raven: It won't be him.

Cinder: It's either me or ''them''. And as far as I know, I'm the least bad between me and...

Fuck! Calm down, Raven... Don't lose your head. Then I took a deep breath.

Raven: I'll give you the answer. I need time.

Cinder: Careful. Someone might take him. Maybe me, maybe... not me.

Olivia's POV

Olivia's Office

Olivia: Alright (Y/N), I think this is enough for today.

(Y/N): Ok, Olivia. Bye then.