Disguised

(Next day)

Quill's POV

We spent all night preparing the Atlas plan side. I hope this work.

Olivia: More coffee?

Quill: No thanks. I've drunk more coffee tonight than in my entire life.

Olivia: What do you think? About this?

Quill: The best we could do, but are you sure you want in Team JNPR?

Olivia: It's a good idea. Pretty sure RWBY will need support there. Besides, Ms. Nikos's "Polarity" is the ultimate counter against the Winter Soldier.

Quill: Oh, right. One last thing, is it ok with Summer coming in our half?

Olivia: I thought of sending her to lead the other side. But, according to what she told me, it is safer that she keeps her distance from Atlas.

Quill: The moment she lays her eyes on that Vasily guy, she's gonna lose it.

Olivia: Contain her homicidal side until you've got every piece of information about HYDRA he has. Then I don't care what happens to him.

Quill: Neither I.

(Y/N)'s dorm

Summer's POV

I was looking at an old photo of Buck, me, Quill, and Raven. It was very nostalgic. We were so young back then, so innocent... so naive. I noticed Buck's handgun on the table. I decided to take it with me.

Summer: I'll keep taking care of this for you, Buck, just as you asked me long ago.

I holstered the pistol. Soon I got a message from Olivia. Better get in my way.

Beacon Tower

I arrived using my semblance.

Raven: Hey, you are late.

Summer: Give me a break.

Raven: Come on, everyone is waiting for you.

We took the elevator to Olivia's office.

Olivia: Good to have you back. I recruited some additional helpers for this operation. Team JNPR is going with Team RWBY to Atlas, so I already explained everything they need to know. Good luck with your trip, kids, and don't get blacklisted on Atlas.

Ruby: Understood!

Quill: We are counting on y'all.

They left.

Summer: What's their part?

Olivia: In short, bust out (Y/N) out of prison.

Summer: What's our part?

Olivia: Track down the idiot that activated the Winter Soldier and extract everything he has.

Summer: I understand.

Olivia: Good. So obviously, we need to know where he is hiding.

Quill: But the exact location...

Raven: I've got somebody who can help us with that. She can pull some tricks to get some info.

Olivia: Perfect. Once you reach the guy, interrogate him. We need to know many things, one of them is how they managed to rise again.

Quill: Very simple. Right?

Raven: Yes, I think?

Quill: Yeah, we put more effort into the Atlas side plan. We are basically improvising.