The cargo

Third-person view.

(Y/N) stared at Batroc.

Batroc: Go on, Winter Soldier. I've been wanting to fight against you since I knew you were still alive.

The two fighters engaged each other, (Y/N) blocking every attack with the shield.

Batroc: Hiding behind a shield? I thought you were more than this.

(Y/N) quickly unequipped the shield and delivered a strong hit with his metal arm.

Batroc: That's better!

(Y/N) kept the pace with the attacks, but Batroc was equally experienced at hand-to-hand combat and even got better tricks than him.

Batroc: What's the matter?

As (Y/N) charged toward Batroc, he quickly changed his step and swept his legs. As Batroc fell (Y/N) landed a powerful punch to maximize the impact.

Batroc: Not enough!

The battle continued until Neo returned and helped (Y/N).

Batroc: Your little girlfriend won't be here next time.

He threw a grenade at (Y/N). Neo quickly pushed (Y/N) and used her umbrella to protect him. After the grenade exploded, Batroc was gone. Neo looked around, searching for movement.

(Y/N): He's gone, Neo...

Neo helped (Y/N) stand up.

(Y/N): Thanks for the help.

Neo nodded and kept walking beside (Y/N). They continue to the next area.

(Y/N): We found what we were looking for... There is one of the five Soldiers...

He took his handgun.

(Y/N): The Soldiers are kept in the Cryostasis Chamber with a broken Aura since it could interfere with the cryogenization. All it takes is a headshot.

He aimed.

???: That caliber won't do.

(Y/N): Was it you, Neo?

Neo shakes her head. (Y/N) equips his LMG.

(Y/N): Who's there?!

???: Relax, not that we could do anything behind these bars.

Neo and (Y/N) turned to the voice direction.

???: Humans...

As the two approached, they noticed two women were in there.

(Y/N): Wait... I recognize you two... Sienna Khan and Adamine Taurus...

Sienna: I don't recall seeing your face before, but your arm seems quite familiar. Do tell me... where have we met?

(Y/N): You met me as the Winter Soldier. Long ago, HYDRA ordered me to kill you...

Ada: Ah! The masked human! I managed to cut off half of his metal arm.

(Y/N): The same. Well... I'm not the Winter Soldier for now... but I guess I'm still responsible for that...

Sienna: Interesting. Anyone else could have used it to excuse their actions.

(Y/N): I can't... I won't...

Ada: At least this human is decent.

(Y/N): How did you end up here? As far as I know, you both are highly skilled White Fang members.