A common student

Olivia and (Y/N) arrived at the infirmary. The nurse asked him to describe what happened and indicate the parts of his body he felt pain.

(Y/N): I got hit by a Deathstalker. The attack reached my left arm near the shoulder and left chest. Also, I landed on my upper back after getting pushed by it.

Nurse: Alright (Y/N), I need you to take off your jacket and shirt and stay still for a bit.

(Y/N) did what he was told

Nurse: Let me see... (The nurse inspects (Y/N) body) You have bruises on the zones you mentioned, but there are no signs of bleeding at any part of your body. You can put on your clothes. Nothing severe but don't touch them too often, or you will make them worse. Later, if you are not too busy, you could apply some ice to help the bruise heal more quickly.

(Y/N): Thank you very much. (He said as he put on his jacket)

Olivia: We will be going then.

Nurse: Have a good day.

(Y/N): You too.

They left the infirmary, and (Y/N) followed Olivia

(Y/N): Oli- I mean, Professor, what's next?

Olivia chuckled a little.

Olivia: It's ok. You can call me by my name when we are alone. I don't mind. Now I'll guide you to your dorm. Maybe this is an excellent opportunity to show you other places around Beacon.

(Y/N): Sounds good.

Olivia: Very well, follow me.

While walking, Olivia explained to him things related to the rules.

Olivia: I assume you know the classic of all academies, like wearing a determined uniform, being punctual, paying attention, not fighting unless it is combat class or sparring, etc.

(Y/N): Yea, tho we didn't wear uniforms at Signal. Now that you mention class, What is the class schedule?

Olivia: You'll have 3 classes in the morning from 8 am to 12:30 pm and 3 in the afternoon from 1:30 pm to 5 pm. The classrooms are just in front of us.

(Y/N) nodded as they passed by a tall building.

Olivia: As you know, this is the Beacon Tower. My office is on the last floor if you need to talk to me.

(Y/N): Got it. *I wonder how Olivia used to be in such a high place like that*

Olivia: To your left is the library. Quite big, isn't it? You can go there to study or read something, there are all types of books there.

(Y/N): It's impressive. Gotta check if there are some techniques-related books.

Olivia: The dining hall is over there. (She said as she pointed it)

They walked a bit more until they arrived at (Y/N)'s dorm.

Olivia: Here we are. Make yourself at home, tho this is your dorm. I also brought your bag.

(Y/N) sees the bag on the bed

Olivia: That's all for today. Now I'll be leaving. Oh, you have the class schedule somewhere in the room.

(Y/N): When do I start?

Olivia: Tomorrow, don't forget your uniform. I think it is in the closet.

(Y/N): Oli-yeah Olivia, I appreciate everything you are doing for me. Thank you so much for giving me this chance.