Training

After class, Quill led (Y/N) to the training hall.

Quill: Ok (Y/N), let's start with some sparring. Let me know when to start.

He nods as he grabs his handgun, loading it with a 20-round magazine.

(Y/N): *First half normal, second half gravity* (He shoots at her)

Quill blocks the attack. She smirks, getting ready to charge at (Y/N).

(Y/N): Waiting for something?

Quill dashes toward (Y/N), barely noticing he took out his knife pointing to the front waiting for her to get stabbed product of her speed. They avoid each other blades, with (Y/N) gaining the advantage of the quickest hand, he tries the headshot, but Quill counterattacks with a kick, making him fail the bullet, (Y/N) with his other hand slashes her, hoping her to be distracted he tried 5 shots which Quill quickly blocked. (Y/N) knowing he had 3 rounds left until dust ammo, he backs up a little every time Quill tries to reach him.

Quill: Got scared, eh? (Says with a confident voice)

(Y/N): Just surviving. (He fires at her 3 more bullets that nearly reach her)

When Quill finally corners (Y/N), she rushes at him as (Y/N) responds with the same knife position waiting for her to get stabbed. Instead of Quill dodging him, she changes her posture to kick him, making him drop his knife, but (Y/N) also takes the opportunity to shoot a gravity round at her. The recoil for him was nullified due he was leaning against a wall, for Quill was different. She had to stop herself by inserting her sword into the floor.

Quill: Hm, that nearly caught me off guard.

(Y/N): What about this?

He shoots toward the torso, causing her to release her sword. Taking advantage of the recoil that the gravity dust caused (Y/N) launches himself at her by shooting backward. Once he reached Quill, he holstered his handgun and went hand-to-hand battle.

Quill: So this is what you wanted? (Blocks a hit)

(Y/N): That was the plan

Quill attacks him with a double kick (Y/N). After evading, he hit her abs zone, making her lose balance. She compensated with a small jump. (Y/N) went for another strike, Quill held his 2 arms and attacked with a knee strike. She took the opportunity to steal his handgun and fired at him without thinking twice, (Y/N) reacted and quickly dodged the bullet, but it brushed his shoulder.

(Y/N): Woah! That was close.

Quill got thrown back due to recoil but countered by shooting in the opposite direction.

Quill: (Aims to his head) Anything to say.

(Y/N): ... I give up...

Quill chuckles, giving him back his pistol.

Quill: Good game, bookworm.

Raven: You are pretty impressive (Y/N)... not that much, but it's cool.

(Y/N): Oh, hello, Raven, and thanks... I think?

Summer: You managed pretty well (Y/N). Good job.

(Y/N): Summer, good to see you.

Summer: Here, I got this when we arrived here.

She returns his knife

(Y/N): Appreciate it.

Summer: Putting this sparring aside, we came here to invite you to a mission.

(Y/N): Oh-

Raven: That wasn't an invitation. We are forcing you to come with us.

(Y/N): What?

Summer: Don't confuse him, Raven. Olivia said he was free to choose.

Raven: He doesn't have to know.

(Y/N): I mean, sounds good, but aren't the missions done by the teams? What about your second teammate Tai?

Raven: Yeah, he got sick, and we got the idea of you coming to replace him.

(Y/N): I understand now...

Raven: Great, follow me, we'll show you the details, you too, Quill.

Quill: Aye.

Later on, in the amphitheater

(Y/N): A exploration mission?

Summer: That's right. The description said that some travelers reported an abandoned bunker. Its gates are closed. Our job is to enter and investigate what's inside.

Raven: They also reported some Grimm activity in the area, so we must stay sharp.

Quill: When it's the mission scheduled?

Raven: Tomorrow morning.

(Y/N): Understood.

Olivia: Hello, kids. I see you are doing well. I'm here to give you a more detailed image of the bunker. It would help you when searching for it.

She gives the image to (Y/N). The door logo looked familiar, but he didn't remember where he had seen it. The others don't seem to realize that the logo is there, so he decides to say nothing.

In the corridor of the dorms

Raven and Quill were chatting while Summer was seeing the picture.

Summer: That place sure looks sinister. What do you think (Y/N)? (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Sorry, I was distracted... for me looks suspicious. Those logos there remind me of something... of...

Summer: Take your time.

(Y/N): GOT IT! That bunker logo is from Hydra!

They all stop and look at (Y/N).

(Y/N): That skull and tentacles. The logo was also on that blueprint... with some words written below, those said ''Hail Hydra.''

Quill: Are you saying that Hydra is real?

(Y/N): For the moment, yes.

Raven: You believe that the maidens are real too?

(Y/N): To verify that we must find more proof and that bunker is a great way to start. The mission description said it was probably abandoned by the Grimm activity. For sure, they forgot something in there.

Quill: This is exciting. We can prove the maidens are real.

(Y/N): We can prove that there is a world menace...

Raven: Don't worry. If they mess with Remnant, we hunters will mess with them back.

(Y/N): I like that plan.

Summer: All settled then, we will get to the bottom of this.