By your side

Third-person view

The alarms were activated. Atlas troops will be there at any moment. Pyrrha was ready to use her semblance. Nora attacked with her hammer the Winter Soldier, but he quickly stopped the attack. Yang and Rin went to help Nora while Pyrrha magnetized his arm. Ironwood shot at Pyrrha, and Jaune managed to block the bullet. The Winter Soldier was strong enough to make things difficult for Pyrrha. The rest dealt with Ironwood as they tried to reach him, and androids went to cover him. The Winter Soldier broke free from the restraints and pushed them back. The androids started to shoot. All they could do was take the defensive. Weiss activated her Glyphs to help Ruby and Blake attack the androids.

Ironwood: You manage it better than I expected, but I will always have the upper hand. The airship is preparing to take off anyways.

The Winter Soldier forces his way forward as he fights off Nora and Yang.

Ironwood: You seem to be busy with this. I shall leave you here.

He makes his way out. To his surprise, he saw Winter in front of him.

Ironwood: Schnee, you were supposed to be supervising Mantle.

Winter: Two-faced bastard.

Ironwood: Oh no..., Winter, why did you have to get involved in this? What an unnecessary casualty.

He prepares for battle.

Ironwood: Schnee, the final stage of the project Insight is a go. It is a waste of effort. HYDRA's objective will make possible the utopia we have always dreamed of.

Winter: You are insane, general. Even if you miraculously achieve your so-called utopia, it will be tainted with the blood of millions of innocent people.

Ironwood: There isn't a more dignified death than dying for HYDRA's ideals.

Winter: Alright, that's it. If you don't give up I'll give you your "dignified death", general.

With RWBY

Raven's portal appeared, and the rest of the group arrived.

Quill: Hey, need a hand?

Ruby: Aunt Quill! We may have a problem here.

Quill: Yeah, I can see things didn't go well.

Summer: Where's (Y/N)?

Ruby: Mom! A-are you okay?

She asks while fighting off HYDRA reinforcements.

Summer: It's not my blood, don't worry.

The group took care of the rest of the HYDRA forces. But the Winter Soldier kept making things difficult. His counterattacks make him very hard to approach. Soon he realized that he couldn't keep up for much, so he started to retreat.

Summer: I'll go after him. Let me do this.

She went after him. 

Quill: Alright, kids, have you seen Ironwood?

Pyrrha: He was here but escaped through that door.

Ren: He also mentioned an airship.

Cinder: I can take care of that.

Raven: I'm with you.

Neo gave the max-level pass to Cinder. 

Cinder: Well done, Neo.

They left for the airship.

Quill: Perfect, the rest of us will search Ironwood. Lead the way, Pyrrha.