Notes

-----

This is not a chapter.

These are some notes I have to clarify some details about the story.

There's no problem if you're not interested.

-----

The Story Aura Behaviour.

*If the user's Aura gets broken, they will be highly vulnerable users will feel effects such as temporary impairment of motor skills, loss of focus, or/and fatigue (Depending on their experience or vigor).

*Maidens don't experience the drawback of their Aura getting broken, but a well-positioned shot is still lethal.

*Users can voluntarily deactivate their Aura for light hits on non-vital zones (Hits on Aura drains it more than healing the injured zone).

*Users still sense the impact of an attack.

*Aura can't entirely prevent someone from getting unconscious. Striking on specific parts and precise hits can knock someone out.

*Aura can't prevent joint dislocation or tendon rupture. Aura can have an analgesic effect which also consumes Aura.

Changes of Remnant.

*Atlas uses its own designed guns, which they also sell to specific buyers.

*Armed organizations (Authorized or not) often use conventional guns (M4A1, MP5, and Saiga-12, for example) since they are cheaper than most unique weapons and are compatible with dust bullets, which is lucrative.

*Since the gun types mentioned on the first and second points are classified as military types equally, they are named Atlas guns and Conventional guns, respectively.

*The White Fang is slightly less aggressive than in RWBY.

*The Vibranium on Remnant is a natural metal and extremely rare.

*Winter Soldier is an urban legend.

*The relics are myths.

The Super Serum

*The super serum had an incompatibility with the Aura that's why the protagonist could take it (and sequels taken by Red Skull)

*The serum had no physical (appearance) effects on the protagonist, meaning he didn't grow up or develop muscles when taking the serum. Same height/musculature, still extremely strong.

-----

Any question can be answered here too.

-----