Chapter 1: The Run In

"Lauren hurry the heck up!" My best friend Mak, screams at me, from downstairs. I roll my eyes as I finish straightening my dirty blonde hair. I run a brush through my hair and take a look at myself in the mirror. Blue skinny jeans, Nash Grier shirt and my favorite sperry's (that you can't see).

I grab my phone and my jacket and head downstairs. I spot Mak waiting by the door, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Finally!" Mak breathes, tucking her phone away in her back pocket, her brown hair with blonde tips, swishing.

We moved into our apartment last week. It's not small, but not big by any means. I put my jacket on, and grab my camera off the counter. It's really chilly in London. It's so different than Michigan.

"Let's go!" I yell, rushing out the door. Mak follows close behind me.

"So, Shake Away?" Mak asks me.

"Sounds delicious, I could go for a milkshake right now!" I confess, laughing.

We walk out of the building and cross the street. It's amazing how everything is so close to our apartment. I get out my camera and push the record button.

"Hello my little ponies! It's Applejack131! Aka Lauren!" I say to the camera, waving. That's what I call my subscribers, since my YouTube channel is Applejack131. It's not that popular. Not at all like Zoella, Danisnotonfire, or Connor Franta.

"Today, we are going to-" I start and then face the camera towards Mak.

"Shake Away!" Mak finishes.

"Yes we are! And that's right I'm with Pizzagirlzzz! And if you haven't watched my previous videos, we moved to London together! Don't we love it?!" I exclaim, smiling widely to the camera.

"We sure do!" Mak laughs.

I stop the record button and put the camera at my side. While I do that, Mak pulls at her camera and films a intro for her channel.

Vlogging is so fun, and I guess you can call it my job, since I haven't had time to find one yet in London. I decided a few years back that I wasn't going to go to University. Even though I'm 21 right now, and I still could go, I don't want to.

Mak had stopped filming and we had a casual conversation, laughing at inside jokes from when we were kids.

I get my camera out again and press record.

"Oh look we are almost to Shake Away!" I say, showing the camera Shake Away.

"Hello there Chad!" Mak says, and we burst out laughing. It never gets old.

I continue to talk to the camera, as we get closer to Shake Away. I pull open the door to Shake Away, still vlogging.

"Lauren!" Mak exclaims, but it's not in time. I completely run into a boy, spilling his milkshake.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Let me buy you a new one!" I say, mortified. I stop recording, and get a look at the boy. And my breath catches in my throat. It's Dan Howell, Aka Danisnotonfire.

I stand there, shocked, trying not to fan girl. And then I spot the boy next to him. Phil Lester, Aka AmazingPhil.

"It's fine, trust me." Dan says, picking up the fallen milkshake and throwing it away.

"No really, I insist!" I exclaim, motioning for them to walk back inside. They turn around and walk inside.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Chocolate Maltesers, please!" Dan replies.

I walk up to counter and order Dan's shake, and a Cookie Dough Shake for me. Mak goes and talks to Phil, not bothering to get a shake. I already know why. Phil's like her idol. Hopefully they hit it off.

I'm stand at the counter, waiting for the drinks, when Dan comes up to me.

"I'm really sorry." I apologize again.

"Stop apologizing, it's fine seriously. And you didn't have to buy me a new one." Dan says, politely.

"I had to! I'd feel so guilty if I didn't." I tell Dan. Dan just shakes his head and laughs.

The milkshakes arrive and I pay and hand Dan his milkshake.

"Well since you bought me a new shake, would you like to sit by me, while I drink it?" Dan asks.

I almost choke on the sip of milkshake I had taken.

"Sure! I would love to!" I exclaim. Is this really happening? Am I really hanging out with THE Dan Howell and THE Phil Lester. I'm so glad I moved to London.

****************************************************************************************************************
I hope you enjoy my first chapter of London Love! I'll try and update as much as I can! I love you all! ~ Lauren