Chapter 21: Christmas

"Dan! Wake up it's Christmas!" I scream, hitting Dan with a pillow. Dan groggily turns over to face me and opens his eyes slightly.

"Ugh, what time is it?" Dan asks. Man I could listen to his morning voice all day long.

"Like 8:00." I reply. Dan groans and covers his head with his pillow.

"It's too early!" Dan exclaims.

"Not too early to open presents!" I squeal, jumping on top of him.

"You didn't get any sleep did you?" Dan asks, looking up at me.

"I've been up since 4:00." I respond, laughing. Dan chuckles and kisses me on the cheek.

"You're cute." Dan says simply.

"Thanks, I know." I reply, flipping my hair over my shoulder. Dan smiles and I join him.

"Man I love you." Dan states.

"And I love you. I wonder what would've of happened if I never ran into at Shake Away." I say, thinking out loud.

"Well you probably would've met me some other way people you are a fangirl. My fangirl." Dan responds. I playfully hit him and then give him a hug.

"So about opening presents?" I ask, my inner child coming out.

"Yeah let's go. We gotta wake up the others." Dan says, getting up.

"Wait come back!" I yell at him. I stand up on the bed and motion for Dan to turn around. I jump on back and scream, "piggyback ride!" Dan laughs at me and carries me out the door and down the hallway. I pound on Kian and Mak's door until one of them comes and answers it.

"Come on let's go! We're opening presents!" I exclaim. Kian and Mak follow us into the living room half awake.

"Remind me to make sure she always gets enough sleep." Dan tells Mak. Mak nods her head and plops down on the couch.

"Dan open mine first!" I say, picking up Dan's present from under neath the Christmas tree. I carry it back to Dan and crawl into his lap. Dan opens the present and takes out a t-shirt.

"You got me a Applejack shirt?" Dan asks, laughing. I nod my head and laugh.

"I'm just kidding, here's your real present!" I exclaim. I hand him the present and him opens it, revealing a vlogging camera.

"Since you use your phone for most of your blogs I thought you could use one!" I explain.

"I love it babe." Dan replies, kissing my cheek. I smile at him, happy that he likes it.

"Okay open mine!" Dan says. Mak hands him a small little box with Lauren written on the front. He gives the box to me and smiles nervously. I slowly unwrap the box revealing a ring box. I pop it open revealing a ring. I gasp and put my hand over my mouth.

"It's a promise ring. We've only been dating a few months but something tells me you're the one." Dan says. Dan takes the ring out of the box and places it on my finger.

"Oh my gosh Dan, I love it so much!" I exclaim, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Okay Mak and Kian time for your presents!" I say, giving them each a box. I gave Mak a necklace with her name on it and gave Kian a SnapBack.

"Thanks Lauren!" They both exclaim together. Then Dan gives them his presents which was makeup for Mak because she is a beauty guru, that I picked out and some cologne for Kian.

"Okay guys it's time for our present for you. And it's from both of us to both of you!" Mak says, handing each of us a card. Dan and I rip open the card and open it up.

"Tickets?" I question, holding my ticket up. I examine it closely while Mak speaks up.

"You're coming to LA!" She exclaims. I immediately crush her in a hug and thank her a billion times.

"The tickets are for a flight in a few months to LA! You can come see our house that we share with Jc!" Mak explains.

"You guys are literally the best!" I say, giving Kian a hug. Kian mutters a your welcome and I go back and sit by Dan.

"Let's eat I'm starving." Dan says. I agree and head into the kitchen with him.

I can't wait until we get to go LA to visit Mak!

============

Again another filler chapter! It was shorter than usual but I had to update! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna time jump again to LA next chapter so expect that! Thanks for reading! ~ Lauren aka Applejack131