Chapter 14: Back to London

Today is the day we are going back to London. Without Mak.

Mak and I had another panel, along with a signing yesterday. And that concluded Vidcon for us.

It's going to be so different doing a daily vlog without Mak in it. She's a normal face to see when you watch.

"Lauren, are you all packed?" Dan calls from the other room.

"Yeah." I respond. I slip on a pair of leggings and head to Dan's suitcase to get one of his jumper's. I slid it over my head and throw my Van's.

"Wow for once you are packed on time!" Dan exclaims.

"Shut up!" I reply, laughing. I grab my suitcase from our bed and set it at my feet.

"Is that my jumper?" Dan asks, giving me a small smile.

"Possibly." I answer, giggling slightly. I wrap my arms around Dan, pulling him into a warm hug.

"You look good in my clothes." Dan whispers in my ear, sending the usual shivers down my spine. I release myself from Dan and bite my lip. Dan smiles and slowly caresses my cheek. He gives me a peck on the lips.

"I love you." I say, smiling at Dan.

"I love you too." Dan replies.

"Don't say too. It makes you sound like your agreeing with me." I tell Dan. Dan laughs and says.

"I love you. Without the too."

A knock sounds at the door, taking us from our moment.

"That's our cue to leave." I say, sighing.

"Hey, everything will be alright." Dan replied, comfortingly. I smile up at him and nod my head.

I grab the handle of my suitcase and start to roll it towards the door. Dan quickly follows me with his suitcase.

I open the door, expecting to see Phil, but no it's Mak.

"Mind if I come to the airport with you guys?" Mak asks. Surprised, I nod my head and flash her a smile.

"Hey guys you ready to- oh hey Mak..." Phil says, coming up to us, with a confused look on his face.

"She's going to come to the airport with us." Dan explains from behind me.

"Oh that's cool." Phil replies, but I can see the hurt on his face.

"Let's get going then, shall we?" I say, trying to break the tension. They all 'yeah' in agreement.

Dan and I walk out into the hallway and close the hotel door.

"Here we go then." I reply. We walk down the hallway, all of us but Mak dragging out suitcase behind us.

Dan holds out his hand to me and I take ahold of it gratefully. To the airport it is.

==================

"Goodbye Mak!" I exclaim, engulfing her in the tightest hug I've ever given.
Tears began to pour down my cheeks, dripping onto Mak's back.

"Jeez woman, I need to breathe!" Mak jokes. I laugh and release my grip a little.

"Bye Lauren! I love you so much!" Mak says.

"Don't forget about me either Mak. And you have to visit soon! And I love you!" I reply, my voice cracking terribly.

"I won't and of course I will!" Mak tells me.

"Lauren, our plane is boarding." Dan says soothingly. My breath hitches in my throat and I slowly pull myself away from Mak.

"Bye..." I whisper, the tears still dripping down my cheeks.

"Bye Lauren." Mak says, trying her hardest to smile through the tears.

Dan grabs my hand as we walk toward the plane entrance. I smile to myself, grateful for the fact that I have someone like Dan to keep me company.

We find our seats on the plane, and of course I have the window seat again. Dan is in the middle next to me and Phil is on the end.

I could tell Phil was a little distraught, leaving Mak behind. I know it was hard for him as well. He really liked her. But she sorta left him for Kian. Well she left all of us for Kian.

"Lauren?" Dan whispers to me, breaking me from my train of thought. I turn my head to look at him.

"Yeah babe?" I respond.

"We're about to take off, are you going to be okay?" Dan asks.

"Well I'm not all that okay now but I'm fine." I reply, staring into his beautiful, chocolate brown eyes. Dan purses his lips into a line and nods his head. He then gives me a light kiss on my forehead.

The plane takes off and I'm too much in a haze to even care.

"I love you Lauren, I hope you know that." Dan says to me.

"I do know that, I love you." I say back to him.

"And I'll be there for you always."

"Thanks."