Chapter 19: A Visitor

I climb out of the bed, leaving a sleepy Dan behind as I put on a pair of his joggers and a sweatshirt. I take my phone off the charger and walk to the living room. I smell food being cooked in the kitchen and for some reason it makes me feel relaxed. But it didn't last for long.

I take a seat on the couch and start browsing Twitter.

"Hey Lauren." Phil says, yawning.

"Hey Phil." I reply, not thinking anything of it. Phil walks into the kitchen and I realization sets in.

Who the heck is here?

I get up off the couch and follow Phil into the kitchen. The sight doesn't surprise me but I gasp anyway. They both turn around and look at me.

"Lauren? You live here?" Lydia asks.

"Yeah Dan's my boyfriend." I reply.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Phil asks, looking slightly confused.

"Yeah we met a little while ago. We're pretty good friends." Lydia explains, lying straight to his face. I decide it's probably not the best idea to deny it so I nod my head in agreement.

"Well I'm going to go see if Dan is awake. See you guys later." I say, backing out of the room and the conversation. As soon as I'm out of sight I dart to our bedroom. I open the door and run straight to the bed. I jump on the bed next to Dan, making Dan stir in his sleep.

"Dan wake up!" I say in a slightly hushed voice. He doesn't nothing so I start shaking him. He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"What are you doing?" Dan asks, laughing. I smile as Dan grabs my waist and pulls me close to his chest.

"Morning love." Dan says, running his hand throwing my hair.

"That sounds so British." I reply, giggling.

"Well that makes sense, since I am British." Dan tells me. I start laughing again and rest my head on his chest.

"I love you." I say to him.

"And I love you." Dan replies. I close my eyes, and inhale his scent.

"So what did you wake me up?" Dan asks, rolling over so that I am laying on top of him.

"Well I went down stairs and I smelt food so I assumed it was Phil even though he was supposed to be at PJ's but then Phil came downstairs. So I went into the kitchen to investigate and Lydia was there with him." I say to Dan. His eyes widen in surprise.

"Wait where did he sleep? Because Mak and Kian are in his room." Dan asks.

"They must of stayed in the guest room." I reply.

"Wow." Dan breaths. I nod my head and push myself off of Dan so I'm next to him.

"I'm going to see if Mak's awake and I can tell her so she knows." I tell Dan as I hop off the bed.

"Okay babe." Dan says. I smile to myself as he says that and walk out the door. I head to Phil's room where Mak and Kian are. I gently knock on the door and Kian answers.

"Hey Kian! Can I speak to Mak for a sec?" I ask. Kian nods his head and moves out of door frame so Mak can get out.

"Hey what's up?" Mak asks, still looking a little bit sleepy.

"Not to alarm you or anything but Lydia and Phil are here." I say.

"Wait for real?!" Mak exclaims.

"Yep." I reply.

"Oh and guess what happened after I stopped talking to you last night at the party?" I say.

"What happened?!" Mak asks, intrigued.

"She threatened me. She said if I told Phil about how crazy she is and whatnot she would ruin my relationship with Dan. And rather not take any chances right now." I tell Mak, almost allowing myself to cry.

"Oh my god she's crazy. Absolutely mental." Mak replies. She wraps me in a hug that I'm happy for.

"Hey girls, what's going on?" Dan asks.

"Oh nothing. Just catching up. We're going to go Christmas shopping today!" Mak exclaims. Thank goodness she was there to cover it up.

"That's great! Are you going to bring Lydia with you?" Dan questions.

"No, it's just going to be us. We haven't seen each other in a while so." I reply. Dan nods and walks past us.

"I'm going to go get ready, I can't stand to be here any more." I say. Mak nods and walks back inside the room.

I quickly take a shower and get dressed. I then braid my wet hair bc I didn't want to do anything with it. And I didn't feel like putting makeup on.

"Ready Mak?" I ask, knocking on her door.

"Yeah just a sec!" Mak yells. A few seconds later she opens the door and walks out.

"Let's go shopping!" I exclaim. Mak and I walk into the living room and see Dan and Lydia having a conversation.

"Hey Dan we're heading out. See you in a bit." I tell him. I quickly plant a kiss on his lips.

"Bye babe." Dan replies, smiling. I grab my purse from the table and start to walk to the front door.

"Wait guys where are you going?" Lydia asks.

"Shopping for Christmas presents." Mak replies.

"Oh well I need to get some things for Phil, can I come?" Lydia questions.

"Um well Mak and I haven't seen each other in months and we wanted to have some girl time." I reply, feeling awkward.

"Oh that's okay. We should have a girls night tonight then!" Lydia exclaims.

"Maybe!" Mak says, quickly running down the stairs, I follow her laughing.

"God she's annoying." I say.

"Agreed."

==============

This is pretty much a filler chapter, but I hope you enjoy it anyway! Thanks for reading! ~ Applejack131, aka Lauren