Chapter 15: Moving In

"Ready to get packing?" Dan asks me as we step through the door of my apartment.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I say, sighing. I grab the boxes we brought and carry them to my room.

"Just grab my clothes from the closet and put them in here." I tell Dan, handing him a box. He nods his head and takes it. I start pulling my comforter off my bed and put it in the box.

"Really Lauren?" Dan asks, holding a Danasour T-shirt.

"What can I say? I loved you even before I met you." I say, smiling. Dan chuckles and places it into the box.

*Hours later

"Finally done!" I exclaim, wiping fake sweat off of my forehead.

"We still have to set it up at our place." Dan says, giving me a weird look.

"Don't remind me." I groan. I walk to the door and take one last look.

"I'll get Mak's stuff to her sometime." I state. Dan comes up next to me and places a hand gently on my shoulder.

"I love you." Dan whispers. I turn and look at him.

"I love you." I reply and giving, what was supposed to be a peck, but turned out in a make out session.

I pull myself away from Dan, smiling widely.

"Let's get going. We still have more to do." I say. Dan silently nods and walks out the door. I sigh and flick the lights off.

"Bye." I whisper and shut the door.

========================

"You know we should probably make a video explaining that we are together. I mean, we said it at vidcon but some people might not of seen the videos that were taken." Dan tells me, taking a seat on his bed.

"You're right." I reply, throwing myself onto the bed and rolling around in covers.

"Well let's make it now!" Dan exclaims, laying down next to me and wrapping me into the hug.

"You know we just messed up your bed right?" I ask, giggling. I rarely giggle. What has this boy done to me?!

"I think you mean you messed up the bed, since you rolled in it." Dan replies, laughing.

"You made it worse though!" I respond. I smile and rest my head on Dan's chest. I feel Dan place a soft kiss on my forehead, making my smile growing wider.

"Let's get to it then!" Dan exclaims, breaking the moment. He jumps up off of the bed and grabs his camera and tripod.

"No script and no editing!" I state, sitting up and straightening out the comforter.

"Do something cute during the intro." Dan says, turning on the camera.

"Okay." I reply, gently running my fingers through my hair. Dan plops down next and smiles cheekily.

"Hello internet!" Dan says to the camera. I wrap an arm around Dan and pull him close to my chest.

"Hello my little ponies!" I say, trying to act as normal as possible.

"What are you doing?" Dan asks, laughing.

"You said do something cute, it's the first thing that came to my mind!" I respond as if it was obvious.

"Okay then. Well guys today I am joined by a very special guest!" Dan exclaims. I smile and let go of him.

"I have some very special news! If this is the first time you are seeing her, this is Lauren! Her channel is Applejack131 and you all should go subscribe to her! If you guys haven't seen the video from vidcon, then we are here to explain what it is. Lauren and I-"

"Are dating!" I exclaim, jumping up and down on the bed. Dan laughs at me and nods.

"Yes, yes we are! And please no hate, this was going to happen eventually. Even though I am a socially awkward, I have found someone just like me!" Dan says.

"Hey!" I exclaim, slapping his shoulder playfully.

"Hurtful!" Dan shouts, placing a hand over his heart.

"Oh you know you love me!" I say, giving him a side hug.

"Yeah I do." Dan replies, planting a soft kiss on my temple.

"So that is it for this time! I will see you all later! Like this if you are in a relationship. And subscribe to my channel if you are a single pringle! Bye!" Dan says, ending the video.

"Bye everyone!" I scream.

"Ow my ears!" Dan exclaims, covering his ears. I laugh at him as Dan gets up to turn the camera off.

"I'm uploading this straight to YouTube so it should be up soon." Dan tells me. I nod my head and rub my hands together.

Phil bursts through the door, a confused look on his face.

"What is going on in here?" Phil asks.

"We were making a video!" I exclaim, laughing.

"Oh, I thought you were like killing Dan or something!" Phil replies.

"Oh my gosh Phil, do you really think I would do that?!" I shout at him, jokingly.

Phil shakes his head No and walks out the door. I laugh to myself and think what did I get myself into.

===============

"Lauren, the video just went live." Dan tells me from the couch.

"Okay I'll Instagram about it if you like." I say, sitting down next to him.

"Yeah go ahead." Dan replies. I tell my Instagram that I have a new video with Dan on his channel and put my phone down.

A little bit later, my phone starts to buzz.

"I don't want nobody but you!"

I frown, wondering who could be calling me.

"Who is it?" Dan asks me, looking up from his computer.

I turn my phone over and look at the caller ID.

"It's my mom." I reply. I press the green answer button and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey mom!" I exclaim.

"Hey Lauren! It's been ages!" My mom cheers from the other end.

"Yeah sorry I haven't called I've been busy with YouTube and what not." I reply.

"Yeah I can see. I saw the YouTube video you did with this Dan boy." My mom tells me.

"Yeah... We've dating for a little bit now." I say.

"I'm happy you finally found someone!" My mom exclaims.

"Oh my gosh mom!" I yell at her sarcastically.

"Oh hush Lauren. But on a serious note, I would like to me him soon!" My mom says.

"Oh you don't have to right now." I reply, now becoming a little nervous.

"Right now is actually good! Do you mind if I come visit you in London?" My mom asks.

"Um well..." I start.

"Great! I'll see you in a few days! Love you!" My mom exclaims before hanging up.

"Nice talk mom!" I laugh, setting my phone down.

"What did she want?" Dan asks.

"She's coming here. To meet you."