Chapter 35: The Party

"It was good to see you guys. I'm sure we'll see you at the wedding." I say giving my parents a hug.

"Oh of course we'll be there! And remember to call once and while!" My mother tells me.

"I will I will!" I reply, putting my hands up.

"Ready?" Dan asks, grabbing my suitcase. I nod my head and wave goodbye to my parents.

"Wow I'm so excited for another long flight!" I exclaim sarcastically, taking my bag from Dan and intertwining our free hands.

"And I'm so excited to be home with Phil and Lydia!" Dan replies sarcastically back.

"Oh shut up and get on the plane." I tell him, bumping him with my shoulder.

"I will once you kiss me." Dan says, smiling cheekily. I roll my eyes and peck him on the lips.

"Now get on the dang plane!" I exclaim laughing at his stupidity.

========

"I am so jet lagged." I mutter and I stumble out of the cab.

"Wanna cuddle with me once we get inside?" Dan asks, taking our bags out of the trunk.

"That would be great." I tell him, kissing his cheek. Dan pays the driver and we head upstairs to our apartment.

"Dan!" Lydia exclaims as soon as we walk through the front door.

"I'm here too you know." I say.

"I know I'm just not happy you're here." Lydia replies with a sickly sweet voice. I roll my eyes and go to make my way upstairs when Phil enters.

"Hey guys! I have a surprise for you! Since it was your birthday over the trip, I'm throwing you a birthday party!" Phil tells me.

"Like tomorrow?" Dan asks hopefully.

"Like in a few hours." Phil responds. Dan and I groan.

"Phil you know I have horrible jet lag." Dan comments, crossing his arms over his chest. Phil rolls his eyes.

"Well suck it up Dan because we're having this party and you're coming even if I have to drag you there." Phil snips. He stands back up from leaning on the doorway and leaves the room. Lydia gives me a glare before following Dan. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"What a great thing to come home too." Dan mutters, placing a hand on the small of my back.

"Well now I've got to take a shower." I reply, walking out of Dan's grasp and making my way upstairs.

"I could join you, you know." Dan states, quickly coming up behind me.

"Not in the mood, at least not any more." I say, walking in the bathroom and shutting the door on Dan.

"Oh my god Phil." I hear Dan mumble before walking away. I laugh to myself before getting undressed and stepping in the shower. When I finish, I find Dan sprawled out on our bed while playing on his phone.

"Hey beautiful." Dan says as I pick clothes out of the closet. I blush and tug my towel tighter.

"So black or blue?" I ask holding up two dresses. Dan looks up and contemplates which dress.

"Hm, I think the blue one. It's your color." Dan tells me.

"Ooh, fashionista Daniel." I say laughing at my comment. Dan sarcastically laughs and rolls his chocolate brown eyes.

"I'll be back." I tell him before walking back into the bathroom to change.

"I hate you." Dan calls after me.

"I love you!" I call back. After a while I finish getting ready and I'm wearing the blue dress that Dan wanted me to wear. I decide on wearing light make up, but with red lipstick. For once I curl my hair and pin my bangs back.

"Maybe this party isn't so bad after all." Dan mutters as I step back into the room. I smile at his remark.

"After the day we've had I could really use a drink." I state. I sit down on the bed next to Dan and peck his lips.

"Now go get ready, who knows when Phil is having people show up." I say, making Dan groans and roll over. This causes him to fall onto the floor and make me laugh.

========

People started to pile into our apartment about an hour or so later. Phil brought out all sorts of drinks that I didn't even know we had. And I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty sure there were random people showing up at our apartment.

"Who's ready to party?!" Mak yells as she enters our apartment. She receives a few weird looks from others, one of them being me.

"What are you doing here? Where's Abby?" I ask before giving her a hug.

"Oh Kian's with her. I told him a needed a break, so he let me come." Mak explains and I chuckle.

"I need a drink." I reply. Mak nods and loops her arm through mine.

"I'm with you sister." Mak responds and high fives me. We get ourselves some drinks and its the start of a long night.

Five drinks later and I'm stumbling all over the place.

"Daniel!" I exclaim, throwing myself in his arms.

"You're drunk aren't you?" Dan asks, and lets out a giggle.

"Yeah." I slur, giggling as well.

"Good because I am too." Dan states, placing a sloppy kiss on my lips. Not the smartest idea. I grip the sides of Dan's face with my hands as we kiss. Dan deepens the drunken kiss and we hear a few 'get a room!' from different people. Dan and I pull away from each other and we both have the same idea. I grab Dan by his tie and lead him up stairs to our room.

"Lock the door." I tell him, letting go of his tie. Dan complies and locks the door. As soon as he turns around I grab onto the fabric of his button up and press my lips onto his. Let's just say, it wasn't my proudest moment.

======

Little frisky yeah? This story is about to get interesting so stay tuned. Thanks for 900 reads, can we get 1000? ~ Lauren aka Applejack131