Chapter 3: Texting Dan

I sprawl out onto my bed and grab my laptop. I start to edit my vlog, smiling when I look at the footage of Dan and Phil. Definitely my favorite vlog.

I finish up editing and upload it to YouTube. While I wait I go on twitter and see Dan and Phil have both followed me. I almost scream, but I don't. But I can't help myself from squealing. I also notice Dan and Phil have both subscribed to me. I check my subscriber count. 50,190 subscribers. This time I can't help myself. I scream. Loud.

"What's happened? What's wrong?" Mak exclaims, bursting through my door.

"Look at my subscribers!" I squeal, pointing at my computer. Mak examines my YouTube channel and squeals along with me.

"That's amazing!" Mak states, giving me a side hug. I smile in return. Mak gets up and leaves my room. I check the time. 8:00 PM. I sigh before going downstairs.

"Want pizza?" I ask, waving my phone in the air.

"Is that even a question?" Mak responds laughing. I laugh with her and order pizza.

"Should be here in 30 minutes." I tell her. Mak nods and goes to sit on the couch. I stare at my phone, sighing deeply.

"You shouldn't wait for him to text you." Mak says, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"You're right. He's a famous youtuber, why would he text me?" I reply. Mak takes her eyes off the TV.

"Don't say that. You are a great youtuber. You are amazing and beautiful and a great girl. Who wouldn't want to text you?" Mak exclaims, looking at me intently. I smile and take a seat next to her.

"Thanks Mak. I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too!" Mak responds, hugging me.

For the next 30 minutes we watch TV, until we here the doorbell ring.

"PIZZA!" I exclaim, running to the door. I open the door and give money to the pizza delivery guy.

"Keep the change." I say, taking the pizza. Mak and I devour the pizza in minutes.

"That was s-" I start but I get cut off by my phone.

"I don't want Nobody but you!" My text tone starts to go off, singing Ricky Dillon. I stop what I am doing and grab my phone out of my pocket. "DAN HOWELL" flashes on the screen.

*Texting*

Dan: Hello girl who spilt my milkshake.

Lauren: Be quiet! I bought you a new one!

Dan: Haha. So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow. Maybe at Phil and I's apartment. Mak can come too. I think Phil likes her!

Lauren: That sounds awesome! We would love too! What time?

Dan: Around 1:00ish. I'll text you the address tomorrow!

Lauren: Great! Can't wait!

Dan: Same here! Well I gotta go edit! See you tomorrow!

Lauren: Yeah! BYEEE!

*End of Texting*

"We're going to Dan and Phil's tomorrow!" I squeal, once again. Mak's eyes widen and starts so jump up and down.

"Yay!!!" Mak exclaims. I laugh and she laughs too.

"I'm going to go to bed. Night!" I say, walking upstairs. I get my pj's on and brush my teeth. I hop into bed, but something tells me I won't get much sleep. I was right.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! Expect some more chapters in the next few days! Enjoy this chapter! I love you all! ~ Lauren aka Applejack131